Sonic And The Secret Rings - NEW Sonic Form!

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So if your still playing Sonic it does hint at something happening to Sonic and yes it does. He gets a new form,

If you are still half way through PLEASE don't click the link in the Spoiler I really don't want to spoil it for you.

But for the people who aren't going to buy sonic heres what he changes into to...

Rules:

1 - Please just say your comment keeping in mind people who don't want to know what he looks like might read it
2 - Don't describe the new Sonic please [For other people]

Here he is...

Heres Dark Spine Sonic:
Dark Spine Sonic - Woop
Enjoy

How far are you in the game? I'm taking it slow trying to get as many of the Fire Souls as I can, but it's freakin' hard.

Please don't click it if you don't want to see. If you don't click it when you see him on your screen you'll be like ZOMG!

z28 justin said:
How far are you in the game? I'm taking it slow trying to get as many of the Fire Souls as I can, but it's freakin' hard.

Thats a good Idea. I've finished it already lol [he changes into Dark Spine Sonic at the end!] - Get all the Fire souls now. Then after your done [You'll have LOADS of speed] go for speed and complete the levels like a demon - I didn't do that so im going for Firesouls now LOL

I think he is like that only when he has those rings on. No gloves?????No shoes???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said don't describe him. Although most Super Sonics have rings attached

Well in the Final Sequence....

Another Spoiler so open it if you wish

BAH! Please don't click the next Spoiler if you don't want to know
Well Theres 7 rings and 3 of them go into Erazor. The other 4 go into Sonic [Hence the 4 on his Arms and Legs]
After this Erazor will have to merge with Sonic [Killing him] and then becoming his full form. Except we aint letting him lol. So yeah the rings help him become this except he has power from the Shahra too xD

This is not sonic, I hate him ='(

I wish the old 2D sonic come back... but this wont happen =/

Guys, i played the game in my friends house for about 10 mins, my question is...all the stages are that short? or is just the beginning while you learn how to jump, dash, etc.... Thx :confused:

I think it looks pretty awsome. To bad I only rented it and just took it back today.

VashPR said:
Guys, i played the game in my friends house for about 10 mins, my question is...all the stages are that short? or is just the beginning while you learn how to jump, dash, etc.... Thx :confused:

no way.. thats just the first tutorial world

i cant do paragraph 13 on the lost prologue

and i cant seem to do been the stupid blue orb on the flying level

can anyone help me?

Back