Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Literal Open world Sonic to give us the true feel of his speed. Get away from the traditional courses and let players run where ever they want but still have missions. The "world" doesnt have to be too big but big enough so we can feel like we just sprinted across a country.

Also Daisyj27, Sonic and SEGA allstar racing sounds like a good buy.

So basically what your asking is for an amped up version of Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast (Best system, i'll never understand why they discontinued it only after a year.... sad...) But that sounds good... Pretty much... Take the daytime play from Sonic Unleashed and apply it to the concept used in Sonic Adventure... Add in free roam, along with bigger areas to explore and plenty of room to do whatever you want... Maybe instead of having to take a train to get across water just have Sonic Run on top of the water... Might be able to have a decent game... Bc I loved the Adventure series... The free roam of Sonic Aventure was fun, just needs to be amped up over 9000 (lol [/fail])

I personally think Sonic needs to be let go! The whole him being a knight and using a sword is super dumb, and him transformming into a bigger and badder guy b.c of the crystals is also stupid. Sonic was good back in the day when it was a challenge to get through the secret levels and collect all the choas crystals.

I personally think Sonic needs to be let go! The whole him being a knight and using a sword is super dumb, and him transformming into a bigger and badder guy b.c of the crystals is also stupid. Sonic was good back in the day when it was a challenge to get through the secret levels and collect all the choas crystals.
i dnt think they should let it go, i agree that it was awesome back in the day but i do think they should get rid of the crappy game like black night and unleashed.

(Best system, i'll never understand why they discontinued it only after a year.... sad...)
It was finished in 2001 thats more than a year after.

Games wise its still going via the means of Homebrew
Part of the reason why it stopped was due to piracy.
So well done people that play copys you ended a perfectly fine console

All in all, SEGA need to fire the current Team Sonic,get rid of all the cruddy back up characters and get back to the classic Sonic saving the world from Eggman or Chao storys. NOt saving the world from Nights and "Dark Gaias". Also I found out The black night game had online play. How did that work?

And yeah THE STORM. Thats exactly how it should work for open world sonic.

All in all, SEGA need to fire the current Team Sonic,get rid of all the cruddy back up characters and get back to the classic Sonic saving the world from Eggman or Chao storys. NOt saving the world from Nights and "Dark Gaias". Also I found out The black night game had online play. How did that work?

And yeah THE STORM. Thats exactly how it should work for open world sonic.

the world does not need saving from NiGHTS as HES A GOOD GUY!!

lets make this simple guys the old sonic fans want more games like sonic 3&knuckles and the new sonic fans want more games like sonic adventure 2 battle

I want games more like Sonic Adventure, with levels more like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle combined with the graphics and speed style of Sonic Unleashed Daytime levels. Its a simple request.

hi they should make a sonic racing game unlike all stars racing cos allstars is rubbish sega can do better better online perhaps

They did make a Sonic racing game. It was pretty decent too... I forget exactly the name of it, but i think it was Sonic Riders for GC.

They did make a Sonic racing game. It was pretty decent too... I forget exactly the name of it, but i think it was Sonic Riders for GC.

There was also
Sonic R - Which was ok
Well thats the only official one that has him on foot

dont forget zero gravity

Sonic is like mah hero! xD However, his newer games suck utter hell. :/ I liked his older games, like the old classics, the Adventure series, stuff like that. Sonic and the Secret Rings.. The Black Knight.. Those games are a fail. :( Still, Sonic 4 looks very promising.. But, knowing SEGA, they are gonna add some mixed up sh*t in the game, so only time will tell if that game will be any good.

Dprinny its for wiiware its called Sonic the hedgehog 4 ep.1

Back