Sonic Trivia

sasuke747

#1 Sonic Fan.
Aug 1, 2006
England.
well i see a Zelda, Naruto and Nintendo one so i want to make one of the topic i Know the most SONIC! yay!

What game and console did Mecha Sonic make a debut in?

Last edited:
sasuke747 said:
well i see a Zelda, Naruto and Nintendo one so i want to make one of the topic i Know the most SONIC! yay! im the one asking the questions so just answer.

What game and console did Mecha Sonic make a debut in?
The right guy to makin this thread :p and i think its Sonic CD for.. the Sega CD :confused:

Edit: If i'm right.. what nationality was Knuckles originally going to be?

Last edited:
Correct :p
Ooh thats a hard one...Well he is an Echinda however you spell it and he's on ANGEL ISLAND! yay!

Who was Sonic's first Rival? just one hint it's not who you think it is

Nope your wrong :O no.1 sonic fan :confused: :confused: :lol:

Edit: The answer is Jamaican! Knuckles was originally gonna be given a Jamaican accent! :D

Also I don't have a clue.. if its not who 'I think it is' then i dunno :D

Last edited:
Oh i thought you meant in the Actual game not in real life xD that would explain the unrealistic Dreadlocks :p

The Name Knuckles(his sprite wasnt designed back then though) was meant to be Sonic's First rival, but then they made up Dr Robotnik and used Knuckles in the 2nd and 3rd games of all time

What is the other name of Dr. Robotnik? And what game was it first mentioned in?

Eggman correct. but ill see if you can find out what game it was mentioned in for the first time :p

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega Genesis, July 26 1991, Japanese Version. If you count Dokuta Egguman. I know pre-saturn sonic and I still have Sonic CD for the PC.

sasuke747 said:
Correct

Who is Sonic's Latest Rival?
Is it Silver the Hedgehog?

Okay, here's one (if it's correct)

Sonic is said to become the Iblis trigger in the next-gen Sonic game (not secret of the rings). What is it said that the Iblis trigger does?

ungh....Hard i havnt read about the new sonic games :(

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say if you were correct. but yea your Correct, I thought it was Blaze first but then i checked information about it and Blaze and Sonic were actually Friends
So Squall is Right

Last edited:
Back