Sonic WildFire

MasterLink

myFunction()
Jun 1, 2006
Virginia
Well this one looks good, the recent sonic games werent too good. However, this one looks promising.

Here are some screen shots.

sonic-wild-fire-20060511072831150.jpg

sonic-wild-fire-20060511072834806.jpg

sonic-wild-fire-20060511072827369.jpg

sonic-wild-fire-20060511072832635.jpg

As long as there's no shooting and lots of ring-grabbing, I'm up for it. I know I can't wait to play Genesis-Sonic on my Wii.

that game looks soooo stupid, i mean its just sonic running on one path, by far the best sonic game ive ever played was for GC, and was called Sonic Adventure 2 Battle i absolutley loved that game

stu said:
any clue on how it will work with the controller?
I think it was said at E3 that u shift the controller from left to right to move along the boards and tilting it forward does a dash attack.

JCpackers05 said:
that game looks soooo stupid, i mean its just sonic running on one path, by far the best sonic game ive ever played was for GC, and was called Sonic Adventure 2 Battle i absolutley loved that game
Yeah i agree with u and either i dont like the sonic games, they are too stupid to me too and they are very simple and not funny for meh

That's how classic Sonic was and Nintendo is trying to bring it back. I would chose an old Sonic Classic gameover any of the other out now.

Give me back free-roaming!!! Am i the only one who liked wandering 3D worlds? Av any of u seen the Sonic for ps3, where sonics sorta grabbing boxes and chucking them places elebits style - that would be amazing for Wii!!

JCpackers05 said:
yeh, i dont like it aswell, its 2 fast all u see is blurs and enemies apprear from no-where.

Back