Sony: Wii Nothing More Than 'Impulse Buy'

Impulse buy or not, the Wii is by far the best $$ I've spent in a long time! I think it'll be even bigger than everyone thinks...truly revolutionizing the way video games are played!

sagema said:
No person with normal income impulse spends $250. You know why I bought the Wii? I saved up for 6+ months for a next gen system. Whatever I had by then would determine which system I bought. By the time preorder day came I was only able to get a Wii, Zelda, and a few gamecube games for $5-$10 each and still stay below $370. It wasn't that I hated Sony, I just didn't have the cash. What followed afterwards made me glad I got a Wii. This system owns!

I consider myself a fan of Sony. I own a lot of Sony products, from a VCR, PS1-2. I felt the PS3 was a betrayal to true Sony fans. I never bought a GC, X-box. The PS2 owned that much.
I never liked Sony Products.... I had a PS2. But it died. I only got it because of the DBZ games and Kingdom Hearts. Now both are not coming to the PS3 so why buy it....

jealous.jpg

Homesrfan said:
Sony lashes another insult at Nintendo... but I'm not sure it can even be called an insult.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156850
another stupid comment by sony ive got an idea why dont stop flamming their competetors and concentrate on sales oh
sony gets the message looks at sales of the wii and the ps3 comes with another insult
look im fed up this is immature bussiness moves appealing to ps3 fanboys :nono:

Back