SOS !!!! Little King's Story FAQ

Adeline7

WiiChat Member
May 8, 2009
I've started playing Little King's Story and Im seriously hooked!!!! Its getting more and more interesting and difficult! I need help!!! Anyone can be so kind as to point me in the right direction to a FAQ for this game? The only one I've found is GameFaq website but its just a collectible guide. I know its still quite a new game and ironically a very BIG little king's story but Im really on a momentum here and getting killed, stuck and using up all my saved slots. Maybe a forum of like minded little king's story players helping each other out will be just as helpful.

Anyone have a clue???

Caught 'the little king's story' flu,
Adeline

Sadly its not been released yet in North America so can't help you. Glad that you are enjoying it though and I can't wait to get my hands on the Little King too!

Thanks Gidget & Raising Helen for your replies.

Gidget, Im afraid Im no poet Gidget.... just wish I really had the swine flu so I can stay home and play this game!!!! :p That's terrible!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just another Otaku,
Adeline

Found the 'board' at GameFaq website and its got loads of useful post & replies that has help me kill the clockwork knight..... yay!!!!.... busy now.... gotta kill 8 more kings, 5 more princesses to save :p and the many quest to upgrade my followers :) !

Get this game, its funny, deep, music is great and Im loving it!!!!!!

Thanks anyway for the replies!!!!
Addy

Back