SOTW #12 Voting

Alright, enough spam, thank you very much.

And I'm glad your milkshake gets you lets of hot guys, SS, but my fruit smoothies bring all the girls to the yard...
-and they actually vote for me...
:rolleyes:

I remember voting for you....HEY!!

Pff, so much for voting you 1st anymore. I'm desperate enough to replace you with Brawny. Don't make me do it.

No way. Gym can't win...he can't. No. I say we let KC win by default just because Gym is never supposed to win...

ssbb_lover said:
No way. Gym can't win...he can't. No. I say we let KC win by default just because Gym is never supposed to win...

Why!? LMAO

He made a good job, and he is the ~SOTW Champion~ !! «-- sarcastic :lol:

Because now Gym's going to have redo his whole image...gah. This ruins everything. Why'd you have to appeal to the noobs and the GFX artists this week, Gym?

ssbb_lover said:
ZOMG he's back.

Now get your ass over to SOTW #14...
I believe you mean, "get your magic ass over to SOTW #14"
Thank you.

Whatever, i'm still disappointed that you one...it changes everything. You can now no longer be the greatest GFX master on Wiichat. Demonflair hasn't one yet, has he? It's decided, Demonflair is now the new GFX master.

ssbb_lover said:
Whatever, i'm still disappointed that you one...it changes everything. You can now no longer be the greatest GFX master on Wiichat. Demonflair hasn't one yet, has he? It's decided, Demonflair is now the new GFX master.

:ihih::ihih::ihih:

Back