Spector Says He Envisions Epic Mickey As A Trilogy

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Spector Says He Envisions Epic Mickey As A Trilogy-1.052009-11-05 14:59:34Maura SIn a recent interview with 1UP, Junction Point creative director and vice president (and all-round legend, let’s be honest) Warren Spector revealed that he had two more Mickey games already planned in his head to follow on from Epic Mickey.

“I don’t do anything that isn’t extensible. And I will certainly feel like I have not done my job if we can’t make other games in this world with these characters. In my head, I’ve got two more planned. In the business world of reality, those games have not been approved, and who knows if we’ll ever see them. I had three games planned for Deus Ex, and you see where that got me.”

Spector also confessed that he’s been pestering Graham Hopper, the executive vice president and general manager of Disney Interactive Studios to let him do a remake of another Sega Disney classic, Duck Tales. Would it be too greedy to hope that he succeeds?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176702

Spector also confessed that he’s been pestering Graham Hopper, the executive vice president and general manager of Disney Interactive Studios to let him do a remake of another Sega Disney classic, Duck Tales. Would it be too greedy to hope that he succeeds?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176702

No, it would not. I love Duck Tales.
Also, A trilogy!?! This just keeps sounding better. Ah, my sweet Wii... It's been too long since I got a really good game for you...

... now I'm whistling the Duck Tales theme.
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
Lasers, cars and aeroplanes,
It's a, Duck Blur
We might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history
ON DUCK TALES!
WooOooo!

Annnnd. I'm done. Seriously though, I'm really excited. The Game Informer issue only got me more pumped for this incredibly promising title. Now all we can do is wait to see what sort of magic Spector can pull out of his hat.

Last edited:
EM as a trilogy wouldn't be bad if done right. but with the current info available i'm not sure it's 'sequel' material.

and please no duck tale s***. i hated that crap

Epic Mickey so far sounds like sequel material :yesnod:
Duck Tales wouldn't be bad either :cool: :papermario:

Back