Speculate GHIII DLC

agn015

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
2507-5215-4257-2732
I know wii should be getting GHIII DLC sometime before March, but I'm just curious when does everyone think we'll it? I think at the end of the month nintendo will give us an system update to allow more functionality out of the SD card then within days DLC will be available. I hope we don't have to wait until march for this, I really want some new songs!:cornut:

I hope we get some Nirvana songs. How do they get off making a game called "Legends of Rock" without including Nirvana anyway?

I think Rock Band has entire Nirvana albums available for download...humph.

It's not going to work well unless:

A. Nintendo allows more functionality of the SD cards.
B. A harddrive is released.

The song packs just take up way too much space. Someone noted in another thread that a song pack takes up around 75 MB, which is essentially 1/5 of the entire Wii built-in flash memory. So, even if you don't use any of the memory for other things, you're only going to fit four or so song packs total.

I looking forward to the new foo fighters songs! and I'm assuming the songs will cost wii points, thats the main reason why I'm saving my last 500pts. All I can hope for now is that the packs will cost 500pts instead of 700 or something

supanova said:
I'm just after the VR and QOTSA songs.
What QOTSA songs did you hear will be available for download?

Back