Spider man 3 dosen't have extra storylines

amon140

game junkie
Aug 27, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
1916-0339-1380-6755
on the box of the game it says it has 5 storylines and after i beat the game it didnt. i also saw trailers and developer interviews where they show villans such as scorpion, kingpin, and rhino in the game. But all I got were reptile, morbius, shriek, sandman, and venom.

Last edited:
the game's announcer said that if you talk to gang informers they may tell you about greater threats to the city

The Wii version is missing several villains that appear on other platforms

the CEO of vicarious visions said that the wii has exclusive villans and that it also has the same villans as the other versions. they also said it has a bigger city.

ever think that it might be story based? Is there any text trees? Decisions you have to make? Possible variables like beat/lose to X guy or something?

I'm sure it's there and I don't think they took any villains out anyone have both versions and the Wii version does have extra story-lines that aren't in the other versions but they are integrated into the game instead of extra features

the back of the game case says that it has 5 different storylines and there are no decisions you make

Hybrid said:
yeah i have scorpion and there in my version (360)

how did u get him, did he just appear or did u talk to someone or what?

On the 360 the Scorpion missions open it after beating several missions in the game. I do know that the 360 version has Scorpion, Rhino, Lizard, Kingpin, Kraven, Sandman, New Goblin, and Venom. I beleive Morbious is exclusive to the wii and ps2.

Back