New games for the week of Oct 1

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN...although they seem to have been pushing games back alot...nothing too interesting though.

NBA Live 08 - Oct 1 - The 2007 game of EA's hoops sim, designed with a new development philosophy that drives gameplay and feature innovation. When the game is on the line and the ball is in your hands, what will you do? Will you penetrate the lane and rise above the rim for a monster slam, or find an opening around the perimeter and sink the game-winning basket? Jump in on the NBA action with EA SPORTS Family Play that gives every user the opportunity to enjoy success in NBA Live 08. You control your team’s shooting, passing, and steals on defense with the Wii remote, and leave the rest up to the AI. If you're already a pro, use both the Wii remote and nunchuck for more advanced controls.

Hot Wheels: Beat That! - Oct 1 - THIS WAS SUPOSED TO BE OUT LAST WEEK...SO WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK

Crash of the Titans - Oct 2 - In a nefarious plot to unleash destruction, Crash Bandicoot 's arch-nemeses, Neo and Nina Cortex, have mutated the creatures of Crash's island into monstrous abominations! Never one to shirk from danger, our orange furry friend finds that with his potent mix of wacky bravado and daredevil action he is able to hijack the titanic monsters and wield their immense powers against each other! Bring on the titans, because with Crash in charge, the bigger the baddie, the better!

Dave Mirra BMX Challenge - Oct 2 - THIS WAS SUPOSED TO BE OUT LAST WEEK...SO WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK. Dave Mirra BMX Challenge for the Wii video game system features 12 different environments and 13 bikes to choose from. Each unique environment includes two race paths, and can be played in race or trick-oriented modes. Player characters are customizable, and BMX legend Dave is the featured rider.

Ninjabread Man - Oct 2 -THIS WAS SUPOSED TO BE OUT LAST WEEK...SO WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK. After nearly being eaten by a foxy fox, the Gingerbread man has gotten smart and learnt self defence, now re-baked as the 'Ninjanbread Man' the player must navigate across deadly Jam lakes and through Cake Mountains, finding your way while keeping an eye out for evil cupcakes, shambling jelly monsters! Cheese cake slices and honey bees!

Across four modes of gameplay, Ninjabread Man must collect power ups to increase the power and range of Ninjabread man's weapons as well as use Ninja skills to jump onto high ledges, dash past enemies and find the Magic Candies! Throw Ninja stars to stun enemies and then follow up with Ninjabread Man's mighty samurai sword, reducing enemies into a quivering pool of Raspberry Jam.

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Oct 2 - Inspired by the Spider-Man film trilogy and the classic Spider-Man comics, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe challenges players to defeat and then join forces with notorious movie nemeses including Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom and Sandman, and embark on an epic quest to overcome a worldwide evil threat. Throughout the game's original story and thrilling battles, fans control Spider-Man and one of numerous Super Hero or Super Villain sidekicks and master unique fighting moves and styles while switching between characters to execute team combos and defeat foes.

MLB Power Pros - Oct 3 -MLB Power Pros delivers an original visual style to America’s favorite pastime. Every MLB player are represented in the Power Pro character style - a miniature toy-like figurine model. Gamers will recognize their favorite baseball stars through comic usage of facial expressions, facial hair, and hair styles. Every MLB ballpark has been faithfully replicated with their respective famous landmarks, bringing astounding authenticity to every game. This visual combination is certain to delight baseball fans of all ages.

Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing
- Oct 5 - THIS WAS SUPOSED TO BE OUT LAST WEEK...SO WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK Join Billy the Wizard and friends in an adventure beyond belief! The sorcerer's ultimate challenge begins as you race alongside other wizards in the enchanting Broomstick Grand Prix. Blasts your opponents out of the skies with your special magical powers. Collect extra ammunition as you skim tree-tops and plunge under low bridges and archways. Find the rocket-power super-broom and thrust into first place leaving a smokescreen behind you to daze and confuse your enemies. Use your magical spells to attack evil dragons that have taken over the skies above The Wizards Castle. Aim carefully to destroy each segment of the monsters body before the castle is doomed. Collect extra health pickups as you avoid blasts from the traitorous Imps around the castle roof tops. There are up to 8 magical wizard characters for you choose from. Unlock more complex and challenging levels as your broomstick handling skill progress, then hook up with up to 4 friends in Multi-Player mode.

Counter Force - Oct 5 - THIS WAS SUPOSED TO BE OUT LAST WEEK...SO WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK. An action game for the Nintendo Wii.

UGHHHHHHHH THOSE ALL STINK :sick:

except ninja bread man, i have that for pc and its cool

all bad, the only one that appeals to me is nba live 08 only cause ima a huge bball fan and its also wifi, so i cant wait to get it, other then that

*zap also barfs*:sick:

I just seen Dave Mirra at my local walmart they had Call of Duty 3 marked with its tag so i thought CoD 3 was 30 bux until i went to go buy it then we realized it was Dave Mirra that was 30. Damn Mirra lol

I didnt know the NBA game was online hmmm...thats a possiblity now..

I tried Crash of The Titians as well as Spiderman on my 360 ,and i found them enjoyable. Crash kind of takes the old school Crash approach with new moves. it's pretty enjoyable i liked it better than Twinsanity.

Oh ,and i also seen Hot Wheels at Walmart today too. its surprising Walmart has anything remotely on schedule.

I think Wii Music on October 1 that is listed on EBgames. They email me they say it could been change to TBA2008.

Maximo said:
I just seen Dave Mirra at my local walmart they had Call of Duty 3 marked with its tag so i thought CoD 3 was 30 bux until i went to go buy it then we realized it was Dave Mirra that was 30. Damn Mirra lol

I didnt know the NBA game was online hmmm...thats a possiblity now..

I tried Crash of The Titians as well as Spiderman on my 360 ,and i found them enjoyable. Crash kind of takes the old school Crash approach with new moves. it's pretty enjoyable i liked it better than Twinsanity.

Oh ,and i also seen Hot Wheels at Walmart today too. its surprising Walmart has anything remotely on schedule.
Wow Iwonder if hot wheels is any good...i need racing games!

Backwards Man said:
Wow Iwonder if hot wheels is any good...i need racing games!

Well Need For Speed Pro Steet is coming out soon, so that should be good.

Back