10 New games for the week of Sept 24th

FR. said:
I'm not buying any game until Battalion Wars II comes out in October. Same with most other people, none of the games listed appeal to me. Look on IGN for previews/pictures of the games and you'll see what I mean.

word. I would get DDR, but I'm sure the people on the floor below me wouldn't want to hear *stompstompstompstompstompstompstomp* all night while they are trying to study.

October brings two things I've been waiting for all year. Battalion Wars II, and hockey season.

I'm scared....

Why is NinjaBread Man interesting to me?:scared: ahem*:wtf:

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire is the only game that interests me from that list. It may be an easy game or it may be hard, but I am going to purchase it anyway. When I checked out some of the videos, they looked very good, so this game is definitely on my wish list.

I cannot believe that there is a 'Balls Of Fury" title comming out...I think we could live with better games than these.

I fully agree with FR about waiting for Batallion Wars, it looks to be pretty good and I'll most likely grab it.

Fully grown adults are acting like little children over Halo 3 over here, it's just a game and the hype will die.....maybe they need to get some fresh air.

The lines were forming before midnight at a local best buy from what one guy told me.

vtrider159 said:
Fully grown adults are acting like little children over Halo 3 over here, it's just a game and the hype will die.....maybe they need to get some fresh air

Halo 3 will be an epic. It's no different from Brawl. I was considering getting the 360 mearly so I could play Halo 3. I plan to pick one up here soon actually.

As for the games listed, those are awful. Luckily November and October are full of good games. I've already reserved and fully paid for MOH: Heroes 2, BW:II, SMG, SSBB, GH:3, and a few others. I'll be over whelmed shorty while right now I'm bored with my wii.

Mercury meltdown is cool people... It's gonna be a cheap game too so blah. I'm getting that one for sure.

My brother and I were inline till midnight...and we got our Legnedary Limited Edition Box Set with the helmet! ^___~* Its AWESOME! WOOT!

Playing Halo 3 and then seeing the ending, man it must bring tears to many gamers eyes.

As for the new list of games.
Ninjabread Man is still going to be sick.

Back