New Games the Week of Feb. 24th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN... could be a few gooders...

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None - Feb. 25th - $49.99
AC_ATTWN_Wii_3D_NA_Webboxart_160w.jpg

And Then There Were None is the first title in a series of games based on the books from legendary mystery author, Agatha Christie. In this classic story, 10 people -- each with something to hide and something to fear -- are invited to a lonely mansion on Shipwreck Island by a host who, surprisingly, fails to appear. On the island, they are cut off from everything but each other and the inescapable shadows of their own past lives. One by one, the guests share the darkest secrets of their wicked pasts. And one by one, they die...

Using the Wii's original Wii Remote controller, gameplay in traditional PC adventure games can be taken to a whole new level of interactivity. Players have the freedom to control their character’s actions, such as using a digging motion to unearth clues, or spinning the handle of a safe using the Wii Remote.

Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed - Feb. 25th - $49.99
Destroy-All-Humans-3_Wii_USboxart_160w.jpg

The Earth is in trouble once again as aliens return to conquer us all. Run for your lives, puny humans! Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed for Wii takes place before Path of Furon. Gamers will Crypto in a "funked out" version of the 1970s. They will be able to travel through and destroy an immense city either on foot or by UFO. Players will be able to use the Wii Remote to unleash untold levels of destruction on the world -- on foot, in Crypto's UFO or at the controls of the Big Willy mech!

Rebel Raiders: Operation NightHawk - Feb. 25th - $29.99
revel-raiders-wiiboxart_160w.jpg

No description...

Cocoto Magic Circus - Feb. 26th - $29.99
cocoto_magic_circle_wiiboxart_160w.jpg

A shooting gallery type of game featuring Neko's Cocoto character.

Kidz Sports International Soccer - Feb. 26th - $19.99
kidz_sports_international_sboxart_160w.jpg

No description...

SEGA Bass Fishing - Feb. 26th - $29.99
BASSwiiFOBboxart_160w.jpg

SEGA Bass Fishing is back and better than ever returning with all-new intuitive controls utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. With over 20 different types of lures to choose from, gamers can cast off using the Wii Remote to try and land one of four different types of freshwater bass. SEGA Bass Fishing also offers gamers the freedom to select time-of-day and season during play which impacts the activity of the fish, their appetite, and their depth. When players hook a big one, they can use the motion sensor to reel it in! Featuring 15 beautifully designed lake environments, SEGA Bass Fishing has four fun-filled game modes including Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip modes.

I may end up renting Destroy all Humans and Bass Fishing.
Nothing there is saying "buy me" though.

I dont see how "and then there were none" could be a game. i already know who the killer is!

i heard that was supposed to be actually decent like myst-ish, that agatha christie game. i'm not interested in KIDZ SPORTZ until they make hockey. also, big willy unleashed is supposed to shape up to be a solid title. but, i am broke, brawl is coming, and my next purchased game will probably be okami. or NMH

Destroy all Humans looks decent....

but you can't beat Cocoto Magic Circus!!!!

Back