New Games For the week of Oct 21st

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN...

EA Playground - Oct. 22 - EA Playground is a game designed exclusively for the unique gameplay available only with Nintendo's Wii console and DS handheld platform. Each version will take advantage of the unique attributes of the systems to give gamers unique, multiplayer-enhanced experiences. Swing the Wii remote to excel in tetherball and battle your friends and family in dodgeball -- every game brings its own twist to the controls for the ultimate, all-ages, party game! And if family and friends are not around, you can still have fun in EA Playground. Explore the world on your own as you enter different locations, unlocking new activities, making wacky in-game friends and collecting rewards and stickers to upgrade your abilities along the way

Sims 2: Castaway, The - Oct. 22 - Help your Sims survive and thrive on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway. Players will begin their journey by helping their Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Become the ultimate survivor and overcome the forces of nature while helping your Sims discover clues that will lead them back to civilization! By discovering the many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle, your Sims will discover all the things that island life offers including plants, fruits, wildlife and more! From tattered clothing to sunburned skin, your Sims will change as they take on the many challenges of tropical island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway!

Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour - Oct 23 - In Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour for the Wii, players tour the world as the pop princess herself and live the dream of rock stardom. Players dance with their Wii controllers as Hannah dances with you on stage to earn devoted fans worldwide. Off stage, players design the look of each show, including stage settings and wardrobe, and even special effects and pyrotechnics.

Namco Museum Remix - Oct 23 - A version of the popular revival of Namco's classic arcade games, here made available for the Nintendo Wii platform. The game features five ground-up "remixed" versions of recognizable licenses, including Pac'n Roll Remix, Galaga Remix, Pac-Motos Remix, Rally-X Remix and Gator Panic Remix. The games will not only feature all-new graphics, but they will sport new Wii-enhanced controls. On top of everything else, Namco Museum will include nine additional classics: Galaxian, Dig Dug, Mappy, Xevious, Gaplus, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Pac-Mania and Cute Q.

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution - Oct 23 - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution is an original Nintendo Wii game exclusive to the North American Market. Based on the hit series currently airing on Cartoon Network, this first game for the Nintendo Wii released in North America will include characters that have never been featured in the Clash of Ninja game series. The game will follow the storyline of the television series and will take advantage of the Wii Remote in fast-paced ninja action for up to four players in nine different gameplay modes. The next generation in Naruto games will also include all new character animations, new interactive environments and special mini-games created exclusively for the Wii Remote.

Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots - Oct 23 - All of your favorite Nicktoons characters come together for action in this action-packed videogame. Players must defeat Professor Calamitous' vast army of evil toys based on the Nicktoons Heroes in this fast-paced action platform game. Look out for the largest selection of playable Nickelodeon characters from the most popular TV shows including SpongeBob SquarePants, Danny Phantom and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius.

Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure - Oct 23 - In the oceans of earth millions of years ago, danger was never far away and monsters lurked in every shadow. Experience this astounding world by playing as six different prehistoric marine reptiles, each with special skills – from extreme speed to thick armor and powerful crunching jaws. Start your adventure in an area of inland sea that will only get more dangerous as time passes. Take on foes, hunt for prey and unlock hidden challenges. Your goal is to find a way to truly escape these waters. How to accomplish your escape is something you’ll have to figure out on your journey. Now take control of your first Sea Monster and begin your adventure!

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - Oct 23 - In this game, you are in control of a cute little pirate named Zack who's out to solve puzzles and discover the legendary treasure that was hidden away on Treasure Island by the great pirate Barbaros. Played with the Wii Remote like a classic adventure game, gamers point and click at objects they would like to use as they try to solve puzzles and get further into the game. Once you figure out what you need to use to solve a puzzle, you also need to discover how to use it, which is often by a series of natural motions and button presses with the controller. Puzzles start off simple but promise to get tougher as the game progresses. If you're having trouble, you can consult a friend for hints. The goal is to clear the stages without getting any hints. Prior to the start of a stage, the game shares with you the percentage of testers who were able to clear the stage on their own, so you can get a feel for the difficulty.

Offroad Extreme Special Edition - Oct 23 - Use the Wiimote in a steering wheel position to race through quarries, canyons, and mines.

I'm afraid to try Z&W looks way to kiddy, But actually interesting, I think that- That game is going for the younger folk of gaming, (10 And below kind of thing)

Zack and Wiki looks pretty ace to me. Definitely'll pick up eventually. I don't see anything else of any interest yet.

i may check out sims 2 castaway it seems like a cool idea most likely wont be so good thoo

Z-DUB!!!

the presentation might be kiddie, but they can't get the review up because they still haven't beaten the game yet! major hardcore.

FWELR said:
Z-DUB!!!

the presentation might be kiddie, but they can't get the review up because they still haven't beaten the game yet! major hardcore.
haha thats freaking sweet ill rent it and if it takes that long ill buy it thanks for the update thoo :ciappa:

Lame. I saw the playground thing here and thought, "Cool, like Wii Sports!" Then I went to IGN and all I can say is, I will not be buying it, that is for sure.

lmc387 said:
Lame. I saw the playground thing here and thought, "Cool, like Wii Sports!" Then I went to IGN and all I can say is, I will not be buying it, that is for sure.

I thought it would be good as well...I guess we'll have to wait for the reviews.

the sea monster game sounds pretty good... comes out tomorrow.. might have to pick this up im sure its nothing fancy but killing monsters and eating them sounds fun lol

Back