Spit Ya Game

Personally I don't think an FFA is gonna be organized enough. I've been part of a few battle sites & they just turned out sloppy.

I'll clarify what I mean later when I'm on campus using an actual keyboard...

Last edited:
Personally I don't think an FFA is gonna be organized enough. I've been part of a few battle sites & they just turned out sloppy.

I'll clarify what I mean later when I'm on campus using an actual keyboard...

I think it is already starting to get sloppy.

I agree on turning this into a FFA.

I think if anything there should be a voting process after each battle.
Problem is that I don't think that there are enough people to vote if there's a battle involving more than 2 people.
I was thinking something along the lines of what I used to go by. The easiest thing really to keep things organized would be just to start up a site strictly for battling, that is, if anyone else would be willing to.
That way we don't have like 3 different battles going on in the same topic, too messy.
Let me know what you think, if not, I won't bother continuing explaining...

Maybe we should make one thread for organized battling, and one for freestyling?
Then again I could see the freestyling one failing..

I say we just have either 2 or 3 teams, depending on the amount of people participating. But the problem with that is that there's gonna be a lot of people who won't join any teams in the start but will bump in later...

I'm still just gonna put my vote on making it a FFA, but you can make or break allies if you want.

Ok, so suppose we vote after each battle. The one thing I wanna make sure is that there are no votes for someone because the person battling is in their crew. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's d!ck riding votes...

I've been freestylin' this whole timeee

and I think we should just leave it as it is, don't make it any more official or anything, just a bit of fun really. And yeah, there would be dickriding votes, like there is in SOTW and everything so that'd be flawed. :/

Yeah I say nay on the voting thing. Let's keep it informal.

By freestyling I meant like just throwin' down rhymes not directed at anyone.

We dont need to take it as far as voting guys..lol

I changed the OP to FFA.
Just keep it goin in here, for now. See how many people are actually participating and then maybe we can branch out to teams.
Sorry i havent been on much, im sick as hell :sick:

Im also with Chewy on just freestylin, no shots...anyone else?

Last edited:
Fine by me. As much as I was throwing out there, taking shots at people is actually a bit outta my norm...

Well if you were just freestyling taking no shots at anyone then you wouldn't be taking part in the battles.

There can still be battles going on at the same time.

You can flow without taking shots at people.
People do that you know, what do you think a cypher is??

I think some of you need to be schooled...

Back