The Song Game!

I have been scarred so deep by life and cold despair, and brittle bones were broken far beyond repair. I have leveled lies so deep, the truth may never find. And inside my faithless heart, I stole things never mine.

If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, Dear Father, I will see you, there on distant shores.

I have toiled for countless years and ever felt the cost, and I've been burned by this world's cold, like leaves beneath the frost. On my knees I've crawled to You, bleeding myself dry. But the price of life is more, than I could ever buy.

And off of the blocks, I was headstrong and proud, at the front of the line for the card-carrying, highbrowed. With both eyes fastened tight, yet unscarred from the fight. Running at full tilt, my sword pulled from its hilt. It's funny how these things can slip away, our frail deeds, the last will wave good-bye. It's funny how the hope will bleed away, the citadels we build and fortify. Good-Bye.

Night came and I broke my stride, I swallowed hard, but never cried. When grace was easy to forget, I'd denounce the hypocrites, casting first stones, killing my own. You would unscale my blind eyes, and I stood battered, but more wise, fighting to accelerate, shaking free from crippling weight. With resilience unsurpassed, I clawed my way to You at last. And on my knees, I wept at Your feet, I finally believed, that You still loved me.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make every new day seem so new.

(don't use google. its against the rules)

This is hard!!! I want post a song but I don't know this one....*sniffle*

lol. dark prinny u guesed wong... the band is corect but the song is not "run to the hills" since pple already started posting other songs il tell u. (and its been more than 7 posts) the song is 666 the number of the beast by Iron Maiden!!!!!

Dark Void said:
arg Mr_Stoukaph.... dont know what song it is... im guesing the artist.

is it by the band that sings the captain crunch song ^_^; cant think of thier name

u know what i mean i hope.
nope. this one is a little tough but the newsboys isnt the artist. at least youre trying though:)

Last edited:
Dark Void said:
lol. dark prinny u guesed wong... the band is corect but the song is not "run to the hills" since pple already started posting other songs il tell u. (and its been more than 7 posts) the song is 666 the number of the beast by Iron Maiden!!!!!
Same album

anyway mine was :
hocus pocus by focus

?? jjaja... i 've got a hard one!!

call on meEEEEEEEEEEE call on me . call one meEEEEEEEEEE call on me call on mEEEEEEEE call on me . call on meeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dada daAAA daAA do DaAA do DAAA

my last song was On Distant Shores by Five Iron Frenzy
I think its been enough so heres more to keep this game going;)

refrain: (5x)
Tunk tunk Tun
Tunk tunk Tun
Tunk tunk Tun
Da Da Da

Sweetheart, the strings of the instrument play
listen to what the heart says
Come and love me
(4x)
Sweetheart...

refrain2:
refrain (4x)
The world is a colorful place
it's not good nor bad
(4x)
Listen friends the iktaara(1) says
Mehndi's friends
refrain (4x)

Sweetheart, come smile with me sometimes
My heart's keeper (lover) look
This body is not under your or my control
(4x)
Sweetheart...

refrain2

Sweetheart, you are moon and I am Chakor(2)
there no one like us
Our threads of life is in the hands of god
(4x)
Sweetheart

refrain2

Mr_Stoukaph said:
my last song was On Distant Shores by Five Iron Frenzy
I think its been enough so heres more to keep this game going;)

refrain: (5x)
Tunk tunk Tun
Tunk tunk Tun
Tunk tunk Tun
Da Da Da

Sweetheart, the strings of the instrument play
listen to what the heart says
Come and love me
(4x)
Sweetheart...

refrain2:
refrain (4x)
The world is a colorful place
it's not good nor bad
(4x)
Listen friends the iktaara(1) says
Mehndi's friends
refrain (4x)

Sweetheart, come smile with me sometimes
My heart's keeper (lover) look
This body is not under your or my control
(4x)
Sweetheart...

refrain2

Sweetheart, you are moon and I am Chakor(2)
there no one like us
Our threads of life is in the hands of god
(4x)
Sweetheart

refrain2

song name "sweet heart" band name (i have no clue)

im not exactly sure of the song name lol >_< Oh and if this thread dose'nt die it'd be nice to quote the song u are responding to so there is no confusion

Dark Void said:
song name "sweet heart" band name (i have no clue)

im not exactly sure of the song name lol >_< Oh and if this thread dose'nt die it'd be nice to quote the song u are responding to so there is no confusion
nope. this one is also a bit hard:p but i didnt know any of the other ones so why should it be easier for you?;)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
I have been scarred so deep by life and cold despair, and brittle bones were broken far beyond repair. I have leveled lies so deep, the truth may never find. And inside my faithless heart, I stole things never mine.

If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, Dear Father, I will see you, there on distant shores.

I have toiled for countless years and ever felt the cost, and I've been burned by this world's cold, like leaves beneath the frost. On my knees I've crawled to You, bleeding myself dry. But the price of life is more, than I could ever buy.

And off of the blocks, I was headstrong and proud, at the front of the line for the card-carrying, highbrowed. With both eyes fastened tight, yet unscarred from the fight. Running at full tilt, my sword pulled from its hilt. It's funny how these things can slip away, our frail deeds, the last will wave good-bye. It's funny how the hope will bleed away, the citadels we build and fortify. Good-Bye.

Night came and I broke my stride, I swallowed hard, but never cried. When grace was easy to forget, I'd denounce the hypocrites, casting first stones, killing my own. You would unscale my blind eyes, and I stood battered, but more wise, fighting to accelerate, shaking free from crippling weight. With resilience unsurpassed, I clawed my way to You at last. And on my knees, I wept at Your feet, I finally believed, that You still loved me.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make every new day seem so new.

(don't use google. its against the rules)

Is that Five Iron Frenzy? I can't remember what the song title is though lol :lol:

EDIT: Woops, my bad, there's a second page lol.

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
?? jjaja... i 've got a hard one!!

call on meEEEEEEEEEEE call on me . call one meEEEEEEEEEE call on me call on mEEEEEEEE call on me . call on meeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dada daAAA daAA do DaAA do DAAA

Call On Me by Eric Prydz?

"Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head"

And another one:

"Greedy little people in a sea of distress
Keep your more to receive your less
Unimpressed by material excess
Love is free love me say hell yes

Low brow but I rock a little know how
No time for the piggies or the hoosegow
Get smart get down with the pow wow
Never been a better time than right now

Bob Marley poet and a prophet
Bob Marley taught me how to off it
Bob Marley walkin' like he talk it
Goodness me can't you see I'm gonna cough it"

JeffHardyFollower said:
Call On Me by Eric Prydz?

"Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the Lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head"

And another one:

"Greedy little people in a sea of distress
Keep your more to receive your less
Unimpressed by material excess
Love is free love me say hell yes

Low brow but I rock a little know how
No time for the piggies or the hoosegow
Get smart get down with the pow wow
Never been a better time than right now

Bob Marley poet and a prophet
Bob Marley taught me how to off it
Bob Marley walkin' like he talk it
Goodness me can't you see I'm gonna cough it"

Please One song at a time. thx. If u guess my song than u can use your second song hehe

Song 1 was

"Enter Sandman" by Metalica

my next song is:
-------------------------

Dont remember where I was
I realized life was a game
The more seriously I took things
The harder the rules became
I had no idea what itd cost
My life passed before my eyes
I found out how little I accomplished
All my plans denied

So as you read this know my friends
Id love to stay with you all
Please smile when you think of me
My bodys gone thats all

A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir
There are the last words
Ill ever speak
And theyll set me free

If my heart was still alive
I know it would surely break
And my memories left with you
Theres nothing more to say

Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
And the living are scarred
-------------------------------

Sorry Mr_Stoukaph but this guy kinda stoped your song, well I guess u could tell us what it was. And if nobody gets a song it would be nice to let other pple have a go. That is if pple are still interested in this game t.t >_<

Back