splinter cell

Sorry to go off point but is this game any good? Chaos Theory on PS2 is one of my fav games but I've not really heard much about this one, would u reccomend it?

french3199,
You don't roll under them. You just move around until he moves to a spot where one of his horizontal lasers turns off because he's standing there. Move to the next spot while he's reloading. Do that and you'll reach a point where you can't go anywhere else. You'll see a PC on the floor. Use your EEV (or whatever it's called) to remotely access it and disable the lasers. Pick up your weapons, kill Emile and Disable the Nuke. There's a 3 minute timer. I don't know what happens if it runs down to zero. I completed it about 1 hour ago.

nickhopking,
Yeah, it's quite decent, but I doubt it's better than the real "next-gen" release of it. The graphics are really strange though. Sometimes the in-game graphics are better than the cut-scene's graphics but the cinematic cut-scene's graphics are absolutely marvelous. They're so realistic. Controls are great too, plus it's got a great replay value, because there are many choices you can make in-game that, basically, affect the storyline.

Back