Spoiled your ipod?

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
we all have done it, spent cash on a Ipod accessory that looked cool at the time but later you found wasnt as useful as the package would have you think. i bought ton of crap for mine Several iclear cases, leather cases (formal outtings) I have gone though several car intergration kits, bluetooth headphones. so what useless crap have you bought for for spoiled rotten little ipod and did you really need it ?

swii said:
Mistake 1: Buying an iPod in the first place............

hmmm......okay Ill bite, whats the punch line?

Hurst said:
hmmm......okay Ill bite, whats the punch line?

Hahahahahaha Nice to see someone with a sense of humor............

Well it ain't "should have bought a Microsoft Zune" thats for sure!!!!

I just don't like the iPod (bad past experiences),and actually own a Creative Zen Vision:M 60gig..... the best DAP i've ever owned, and yes i've spoilt it rotten as you have with your ipod....

Last edited:
i was recently looking at reviews for the vision m, its pretty cool, thats the wide screen one huh? so what king of crap you bought for it

dan99iel said:
you do realize that only you me and him has posted? Snore... Never had an ipod. Gave mine up for a friend :).

normally it takes time for it to generate a buzz:yesnod: or it could me a dud :cryin: and only 4 people will post. i like my ipod, before that i was using my phone and psp for mp3 and videos and pics.

I didn't really "spoil" my Ipod, I just go jogging alot and decided to get a DLO Jacket for it, which was a good 40 bucks. It came with a belt clip and arm strap.

they have this water proof case and headphones i want. i go swimming alot and it would be nice to hear music underwater

Hurst said:
i was recently looking at reviews for the vision m, its pretty cool, thats the wide screen one huh? so what king of crap you bought for it

ahhh spoilt it big time!!... geniune leather case, bluetooth headphones, sennheiser cx300's earbuds, ummmmm harman kardon desktop speakers for my office........ ummmm protective skin for it.......

thats it i think.....

Why do people think ipods are cool.
Its just a massmarket mp3 player

Cuz it does a crap load more stuff...

I've gotten countless cases and headphones, not to mention 2 stereos.... I think thats it though...

You don't have to buy a new one, you used to though (stupid Apple). When the battery completely dies, they replace it.

Back