SPOILER: Ending

tonyr1988

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Arkansas, United States
Wii Online Code
5915-3034-4885-8290
If you haven't finished the game, don't read this.

I rented the game, and must return it without having a chance to finish it. I'm sooo close to finishing that I don't want to waste an entire other rental (I'm a poor college kid :D). So....

What is the end of the storyline? I got to the Count Bleck's castle (was fighting Mimi...I was soooo close :p). It's just bugging me about what happens to everyone.

:'( :'( :'(

I was kinda looking forward to Mario Galaxy, too. Maybe he went to heaven? Nah, Mario definitely plunged into the fiery depths of Hades.

tonyr1988 said:
:'( :'( :'(

I was kinda looking forward to Mario Galaxy, too. Maybe he went to heaven? Nah, Mario definitely plunged into the fiery depths of Hades.

I still can't believe they dismembered Mario in a family oriented game. I was blown away when I saw that scene.

I heard that Mario's Final Hour was a mix of Manhunt 2, The Godfather, and Paris Hilton's sex tape. I don't even want to imagine.

Anyway, I happened to see the ending on YouTube. Pretty cool - although there's an awful lot of talking for a boss fight. :)

tonyr1988 said:
Anyway, I happened to see the ending on YouTube. Pretty cool - although there's an awful lot of talking for a boss fight. :)

yea i saw it too. pretty harsh.

maybe the next mario will be 'son of...'

Back