Read only if you beat the game

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Number 100 must be important in this game. I don't know if you guy beat the game, the flipside pit and the flopside pit twice... but I did

After beating the final boss Dimitrio (I told you to not read...) and saving the day this world is save too. 100 silly battles for the King's treasure... I think that it will be a card or some cards (of the bad guys maybe) Well.. we'll see.

Congratulations to those who beat this amazing game with a great ending! And the challenging 100 pit flopside (the flipside is just for noobs mhuahah ahah ahah:devil:

Don't forget to answer with Spoilers... people who did not beat the game yet... will click in the topic for sure... if they click on the spoiler too... is not our fault :p

ya, i beat the king's challenge, it was harder even though there were less enemies than the pit. do you want to know what you get?

I'm going to do it tonight or tomorrow... I like surprises :p so don't please... just saying that it is hard it is good to know. I will bring items them :p

Back