who's beat the game?

zachp18 said:
I have it i'm on chapter 7. WTF is the pit and trials?

pit of trials? its like the Cave of Ordeals, except its 100 levels. you get rewards after every 10 levels, and sometimes the merchant comes by and sells you items. there is one in both flipside and flopside, same location.

Shadowpunk said:
:mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato:
THANKS FOR GIVING AWAY THAT YOU GET A PIXL THAT MAKES YOU SMALL :mad5:

Cry me a river. Are you serious? If you have not beat the game why are you looking in this thread? IDIOT:scared:

I beat both flipside pit and flopside two times. Now gonna to do chapter 8

Rental

I am glad I didn't buy it though. I beat it in about 8 days of game play. It really is a good game, but I don't see any point in playing it again. The pits were a nice little distraction from the rest of the game.

I just beat it. 19:12. I haven't done any pits. If I get bored I will probably buy all the maps and find the hidden spots, and maybe find all the recipes. That...or I will try out the pits and end up finishing Red Steel.

Excellent game! I just want to know where these 50-60 hours of gameplay I was promised.

Final note: If I didn't have a strategy guide I would probably be in chapter 6 at the furthest, and I would have never made it through Bleck's castle. Also, did anyone else say F chapter 8 mobs? I got so damaged trying to kill some of them I just jumped over them or 3-D'd around them.

Finally beat it! My actual playing time is WAY more than most of yours on here, though!

Random question, but how much hp did you guys have when you won? I've seen people mention having up to 80 hp. I only had 60.

Hey everyone, for those who finsihed the game or are further than me can you help me out please. I just bought it yesterday and I am heading to the third world. I know where to put the heart but how do I get over on the other side? Someone help me out please and thank you.

Back