**Who Beat Zelda Thread**

14 hours and just got in the 3rd twilight. Haven't played a zelda game since NES days. Only used the guide twice so far

i beat it in 53 hours...i thought the story was amazing IMO. but the ending was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad....again IMO...but i actually forgot to get the magic armor lol! after i beat it i went back to the shop and remembered it! so i still have to donate a few more rupees to get it and beat it again! lol...but i got 15 hearts and 29 poes so far...and unfortunately i used a forum to get through the lakebed temple which IMO was the hardest lol

Finished TP in 32 hours! :D

Edit: 32 hours with 15 hearts. 4 bottles, 2 bomb bags, 23 poes, big wallet (hold 600 rupees) big quiver (60 arrows), 5 bugs XD

Last edited:
24:53 with 1 bottle, 10 heart pieces, 4 bugs, 21 poes, NO GUIDE :), and this was my second time beating it - basically I knew where everything was. Would have been about 22:30 but I usually go in a house and leave it on and go eat and stuff.

b0g8 said:
i beat it in 53 hours...i thought the story was amazing IMO. but the ending was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad....again IMO...but i actually forgot to get the magic armor lol! after i beat it i went back to the shop and remembered it! so i still have to donate a few more rupees to get it and beat it again! lol...but i got 15 hearts and 29 poes so far...and unfortunately i used a forum to get through the lakebed temple which IMO was the hardest lol

Oh yeah, another thing to add - I got the magic armor :) - but never used it.

StevenNevets said:
62 hours, occasionaly (maybe 5-10 times) I looked at guides and this site

although that's a lot of time I played all mini-games and beat most site-quests soo..

Oh yeah, I didn't upgrade my bomb bag (if you even can, hell if I know), I got the giant quiver, and I have the wallet that can hold 600 rupees.

41 hr without guide. I had the guide since it was 50% off when bought together with the game. I'm letting it cooldown to start the sidequests.

yer i beaten zelda a couple of weeks a go it took me little over 30 hours, now im going to get poes and heart pieces ect ect!:aureola:

36 hours, no guides, 15 hearts. Gonna go get everything when I have the time. Must get back in college mode :p

(36 hours in <2 weeks!)

i just beat zelda! but now im so fu#king pissed off!!!!!!!!!! i ha;f froze at the end screen then went black, didnt give me the chance to save and brang me back to the main zelda screen where you press a + b

i loaded it up and now im just outside the bloody temple where you fight ganadorf

Back