How Long Did TP last you?

I'm doing very bad compared to all of your standard, but I don't really care too much. I'm up to 57 hours and I'm at the Sky Temple. I usually play in shifts of 1 hour so I've picked up the game 50-57 times at least.

I just got to Hyrule Castle and Midna knocked the gold pyramid off of it and I'm at like 60 hours but I've left the game on for long stretches of time because I hate the fact that if you turn it off during a temple, you have to start at the beginning of the temple again and make your way back through.

All and all, I beat the game at 39 hrs, but it took me till 80 to find everything, (without walkthroughs of course)

I loved exploring everything... Im still exploring actually, but it took me about 52 hours to complete it.

i just started last nite, spend 4hr and just finish the wooden sword training...
Nice game tho

i still cant pas it i just cant get it the part were u have to get waterbombs and blow up soe sort of rock i cant pass tat

I didn't count it by hours. I got it at release and just beat it (without heart pieces, golden bugs, poe souls, magic armor, or fishing) last Saturday (July 21st). Thing is, I played it bit by bit for the purpose of savoring it as long as I could, and I got stuck a lot and for long periods of time. Now that I beat it and know how to get thru the game, I am going to play it again and try to find everything.

Kherrek508 said:
I didn't count it by hours. I got it at release and just beat it (without heart pieces, golden bugs, poe souls, magic armor, or fishing) last Saturday (July 21st). Thing is, I played it bit by bit for the purpose of savoring it as long as I could, and I got stuck a lot and for long periods of time. Now that I beat it and know how to get thru the game, I am going to play it again and try to find everything.
hey how do u pass the part were u get the water bombs to blow up some rock

i have the gc ver and it is all fliped and i beat ganon it took over 100Hrs to beat him. 12 hrs in the frst province beacus i have the wii guide and i keep on thinking they printed this wrong so it was hard from me and i rock at zelda games. i did not like it 1star 2thumbs down

Guys, stop saying tht it's imposible to get everything in 20 hours.. Just so you know.. My friend Jonathan, is suck a videogame freak, he beat KH2 inn like, under 10 hours. He beat Twilight with stuff in like 20 hours. It's possible, just because your not that good, it doesn't mean someone else isn't.

Back