How far timewise are you in Zelda?

CYBERKNIGHT said:
I have a life, just not when a new Zelda title comes out. Especially a 3D one. And let's not discuss Majora's Mask-- I played that one so much it doesn't work anymore.

Seriously though, what was Nintendo thinking when they made Wind Waker? My heart stopped when I saw some of its artwork... I sure didn't expect those graphics.
I agree :( I refused to play it until just recently, and only cuz i was like 'well..it is a zelda..'

Seriously, what was Miyamoto-san thinking during developement... I honestly have no idea. Aside from the graphics, the story is good. I doubt Miyamoto-san will make that mistake again, not on a console, anyways. There's still Phantom Hourglass, but that will of course be successful because of it being on Nintendo DS...

i dont know..i saw the commercials for it and i was appaled! then i put in OOT to sooth over the horribleness of it all. like i said ionly got it about 2 weeks ago. i stopped playing cuz i got to like..buy the sail then i realized i didnt have a GC memo card so i left the game running all night, went out and bought a used one the nxt day, but then freaking itwas full so i had to turn it off anyway and restart the game. when stuff like that happens or if i get lost at a part, i stop playing for a long while. stupid bad habit

Finished 37 hours *wipes sweat off forehead* what a challenge. I got about 22 poes, 5 bugs and I still need a bunch of hearts!

yay i completed it today with 43 hours 30 mins

I just got to Hyrule and I'm 11:24:35 in.
I'm trying to figure out what to do next.
No Spoilers please!

I'm about 9 hours in and have finished Goron Mines. It's my first Zelda game (I have Wind Waker to play next - now I'm hooked!!!)

jeeperscat said:
I'm about 9 hours in and have finished Goron Mines. It's my first Zelda game (I have Wind Waker to play next - now I'm hooked!!!)
:ee5k: YOUR FIRST ZELDA GAME!?!?
I'm so very speachless! but tho WW may be oke, please dont forget to play Ocirana of Time? WW kinda goes out of the whole Zelda Norm both with the graphics and the general game.

OoT is due out on the virtual console sometime in the next few months, I will definitely be getting it.

I'm really surprised how much fun I'm having playing Twilight princess, even though I seem to die every other minute (It's the wiimotes fault....... honest!) I'm more of a sims/animal crossing type of person normally but as I said above I'm definitely converted!

I'm only 5 hours into the game. I just got it today.

I think I'm almost done with the Forest Temple thing.

jeeperscat said:
OoT is due out on the virtual console sometime in the next few months, I will definitely be getting it.

I'm really surprised how much fun I'm having playing Twilight princess, even though I seem to die every other minute (It's the wiimotes fault....... honest!) I'm more of a sims/animal crossing type of person normally but as I said above I'm definitely converted!
^.^ as long as you get OoT, Im happy. No one should miss out on that game! EVER! lol

55 hours.
i already got all the heart pieces, bugs, all the bomb bags, every single upgrade including bow and bombs, and the 1000 rupee wallet. and guess what, all i need is one more poe, and i got all 60......only thing is, i dont know where it is. :lol: wish me luck.

Back