How far timewise are you in Zelda?

Good luck with the last poe, I got my last few poes today myself and finally finished the game! :D

Now I'm just walking around trying to get the last few treasure chests in
Hyrule Castle

it took me 64 hours to complete fully (every poe,heart piece, bugs, the last clothes 4 link and any other little thing dat i forgot but i got it all) takes ages

80 hours completed everything, took my time (to enjoy it of course!) and didn't use a guide/walkthrough at all. :cornut:

Im about 19 hours in and I just beat the water temple and I used walkthroughs on the dunguoens but only when I get stuck for like 5 minutes. Go cryrikz on gamespot for the walkthrough!

i beat teh game in 58 hours wihtout getting all pol souls golden bugs and getting the magic armour and with using a guide lol i neeed some work

first time i ever played a zelda game
although that is with my sister playing it and not accomplishing anything

55 hours, with all but 1 heart and a few souls. Also, I left it on over night by mistake. I kind of fell asleep while watching a movie. :zzz:

i'm 30 hours in with 9 1/5 heart containers, 18 poes, 5 bugs, 3 fish, 30 arrow quiver, 3 bomb bags, 2 bottles and at the sky temple. wtf is a hawkeye? if its important, **dont spoil it.**

Dude, i completed it in like 58 hours and it was hella fun! ALl I got to do is search for them poes and then i will fully complete the game! Take your time on it man, have fun, don't beat it sooo quick.

elmo_999 said:
wtf is a hawkeye? if its important, **dont spoil it.**
It's not that important and it's not a must-need for anything in the game. But I'll it in spoilers anyway.
The hawkeye allows you to zoom in and out and can be attached to the bow and act as a scope (just like a scope for a sniper rifle, perfect for sniping those moblin archers standing in towers and high areas :D). If I remember it you buy it from Malo's shop in kakariko village

I just beat it in a little over 40 hours. I did it all within a week period, too. I was slightly addicted to it, so that helped. I didn't use a guide and I still haven't gotten all the heart pieces, bugs, or poes yet. I plan on giving myself a break from Zelda to complete some of my other Wii games, and then coming back to complete everything.

Finished! 32 Hours with 15 hearts, 22 poes and a few upgraded stuff with no guide. :) Going to go try and complete it 100% now!

Back