How good is TP and is it worth getting a Wii for?

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
How good is the game compared to OoT? Compare:

gameplay, challenge, length, twist, adventurous, everything and anything.

I pretty much want you to compare what you thought of TP and compare it to OoT. At the end please state which one is better and by how far. Thank you. I know there are reviews out, but I would rather hear how the actually gamers like it and think of it. Thank you.

There are already a few "Is this game worth it" threads located in this TP portion of the forum.

Gameplay: with the Wiimote it makes it awsome. it feels very natural and its easy to learn. lots of mini games and sidequest to keep you hooked for a while

Challenge: Not the hardest zelda around but it is still fun. it has its challenging moments (cave or ordeals FTW!) but most of it is pretty easy. kinda dissapointed in the boss battles though. they were WAY too easy

Length: Main story can be beat the first time through in about 30 hrs. however if you try and get everything (heats, bomb bags, poes, bugs, quivers, bottles, ect) then it will take longer

Adventurous: it is VERY adventourous. hyrule is HUGE. there is ALOT to explore and find.

hope that helps a little

Mitch2025 said:
Gameplay: with the Wiimote it makes it awsome. it feels very natural and its easy to learn. lots of mini games and sidequest to keep you hooked for a while

Challenge: Not the hardest zelda around but it is still fun. it has its challenging moments (cave or ordeals FTW!) but most of it is pretty easy. kinda dissapointed in the boss battles though. they were WAY too easy

Length: Main story can be beat the first time through in about 30 hrs. however if you try and get everything (heats, bomb bags, poes, bugs, quivers, bottles, ect) then it will take longer

Adventurous: it is VERY adventourous. hyrule is HUGE. there is ALOT to explore and find.

hope that helps a little

Thank you. So it's worth getting a Wii for? And it's better then OoT?

I will go looking for everything, explore every room, and take the game slow. I will guess that it takes me at least 60 hours to beat. Plus, I have little time to play so it should hold me off until probably Feb.

Last edited:
itzzbalaez said:
Thank you. So it's worth getting a Wii for? And it's better then OoT?

I will go looking for everything, explore every room, and take the game slow. I will guess that it takes me at least 60 hours to beat. Plus, I have little time to play so it should hold me off until probably Feb.

Feb is when I need it to hold me off untill, but I know it wont. I clock games quick and have to intentionally shut down after each section and find something else to do, so as not to complete it in a short space of time. Feb onwards is when my next set of games appear, i.e. FFXII, Super Mario Galaxy, God of War II.

Of course I will have the retro games to keep me occupied, hoping they release Super Mario World, Final Fight, ALttP, Super Mario Bros 3, Donkey Kong Country 1-2 and others.

It's sooo worth getting. I just got it a week ago and I can't stop playing it. It's cool on Wii because u get to use the wiimote to slash ur sword and aim if your using a bow and arrow. It's a definite must if ur getting wii :yesnod:

Back