Zelda TP didnt get enough praise!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
(sigh) I just watched the IGN weekly video....and of course Zelda didnt WIN (game of 06)! Ah but geuss what did.....yeah Gears of War! In fact it won ****ing best action adventure.....wait I thought it was a ****ing shooter! .....well not even that but sales show that Zelda was the forth best selling game of 2006....not bad but I just dont understand! Remember when OOT was named best title of all time and sold very well......well TP is supposed to be better....so why isnt this one doing any better....and if TP is better than OOT than why isnt TP considered the best game of all time....you know Im very confused....WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

you know this may be a wake up call for Nintendo to work their asses off for the next Zelda....I hope

personally... i think ign is kind of biased. that is why i never go there. i really dont care what they thought should win best game of the year.

look at the bright side
x-play gave it game of the year :)

XwiimasturX said:
personally... i think ign is kind of biased. that is why i never go there. i really dont care what they thought should win best game of the year.

look at the bright side
x-play gave it game of the year :)

thats true...but it still dosent make sense! and what about the sales!

I took my Wii with Zelda to my buddies house, who has gears of war. With a group of people in the room, we started with gears of war, we were amazed for about 20 minutes, the everything just got repetitive and boring. We then popped in Zelda and played for over an hour. Its simply more fun.

I think it won because of its graphics. Although when I played it the textures would load in and get sharper long after you enter an area. It completly ruined the realism for me.

Joe said:
thats true...but it still dosent make sense! and what about the sales!

Well I don't know where everyone on this board is based, obviously, but in the U.K. there's been such a shortage of every flavour of Wii consoles and hardware that it's not really surprising that the sales of T.P. don't match what may be some people's expectations.

I mean you can't really expect people to buy a copy and just sit and look at it until they can get their hands on a Wii.......that would surely be pure torture!!:cryin:

I may be nuts but I can actually see T.P. shooting to the top of the all-format charts, in a lot of countries, as soon as regular stocks of the Wii become available.

Interesting, though, that in the January U.S. sales figures released a couple of days ago, the "P3" sold around 220,000, the "360" sold around 240,000, and the "Wii" ( even WITH the fluctuations in stock levels and availability ) sold OVER 400,000 !! .....and that's fact!

Pretty fantastic figures for a console that so many hundreds of thousands of people are still waiting to get hold of, don't you think?

Anyway, it's all good I reckon.

Cheers

Back