long zelda games

PwnMastr

Yes i am Amazing
Dec 15, 2007
behind you
Wii Online Code
0426-6072-0331-5294
why is it that every zelda game seems to get even longer first majoras mask wasntm very long then when oot came out i played it and didnt think it was long then i had to go find the sages(still havent beat it) and now twilight princess had i think 10 maybe more levels

PwnMastr said:
why is it that every zelda game seems to get even longer first majoras mask wasntm very long then when oot came out i played it and didnt think it was long then i had to go find the sages(still havent beat it) and now twilight princess had i think 10 maybe more levels

I'm happy that Zelda games are long, we see to many games theese days that can be beaten within 10 hours and you end up wanting more because they were to short

konomaroh said:
I'm happy that Zelda games are long, we see to many games theese days that can be beaten within 10 hours and you end up wanting more because they were to short
yea but if thjis continues we will have zelda games that could take weeks to beat i wouldnt like a game that long

I enjoy longer games. You pay $50-60 dollars for the games I don't want to finish them in a couple of days. I would rather them last me for a long time to get my moneys worth.

PwnMastr said:
Well zelda games in general have to be long in order to give the hardcore their fix.
I remember beating OOT and i felt like i have completed something very big. then again it is concidered one of the greatest games of all time.:lol:

LinksDarkSide said:
Wind waker was monotinous, but the replay value was good.

I LOVED and HATED that.

With the time it took me to sail across the map to get where i needed to go, i could literally get up, go make a sandwhich (and a big one at that) come back and STILL not be there. Awesome. Sometimes though it backfired on me and i'd get sucked into a whirlpool. Oops

I got up, made some tea, had a nice chat with my friends, and still didn't get there. But after I got the wind song majiggy that can port you over to other places, the process moved much faster.

Maximo said:
OoT was before Majora's Mask btw
oh but sooner or later they are going to have games too long and some people wont have time to beat them unless its in the summer (summer is fun)

Zelda games are long because they have no multiplayer option at all not even2 players. You wouldnt be getting your moneys worth if it was short. COD4 is roughly about 8 hours of gameplay, but the online is endless. If there wasn't any online for COD4 or Halo or any of the new games for Ps3 and Xbox, Then critics wud rape them in the reviews.

I liked the length of Twilight Princess, and the other games to be exact.
Allows for more stuff to be added, and overall makes the game that much better in a sense. It was not a hard one to beat, but the length was good. I am playing this one again, I am in the Temple Of Time at the moment.

Better long than short bra!!
Would you want to say,
"That was fun! What should I do for the rest of the day?"
Or
"I CAN"T FREAKIN BEAT THIS BOSS!!!! RARARARARA!!!"
I don't know about you, but I want to do the second
But still, I never thought Zelda was very long
FF series is LONG
Zelda is more in the middle
At least thats what I think . . . not that my opinion matters . . . >sigh<

Back