Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ultimate zelda gaming marathon.......

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by M!!, Dec 7, 2006.

1. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

ok so im geeting a wii on monday and knowing that they can play GC games and have slots for the controllers im picking up ocarina of time and master quest as well as majoras mask, wind waker and of course twilight princess and the gc controller (also grabbing a second wii controller)

i was wondering in what order should i play them to fully reimberse myself in the zelda craze as i haven't played a zelda game since ocarina of time on the 64

so with twilight proincess last what should the order be from first to last?

2. Arcadium

Arcadium Not Banned

Wii Friend Code: 6980-3796-3948-8393
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Ocarina of Time is still not released! Majora's Mask either (on the VC)

So the order is this:

Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    Master Quest
    Twilight Princess (It is not the last one)
    Wind Waker

There you go

3. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

VC? lol all the games are on gamecube and the wii can play them (except tp which is on wii not gc)

thanks for the order tho

4. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

ok so let me get this straight (heaps of gratitude for the order) in the zelda chronolgy/timeline twilight princess comes before wind waker but its been released after?

5. 3mpathy

3mpathy WiiChat Member

Get nes zelda from the vc, then play it, then arcadiums order... although if you play windwaker right after twilight princess you are going to be in for nothing but disapointed... dont get me wrong wind waker is fantastic, but twilight princess blows it out of the...well water lol :p

6. WiiD0mination

WiiD0mination WiiChat Member

i've pretty much played most of those games, is there even a sequence to the games? I just see it as a very repititious story but with new characters and concepts...Boy from a small town does errands for his town, something happens to a princess or townsperson, boy discovers his powers and his "destiny" as a hylian hero, demonstrates his power to save the princess, and finally defeats the villain (ie ganondorf) and the game ends...The only game i do notice that has a particular spot in a timeline is windwaker since it takes place when hyrule was flooded with water...

7. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

wait didnt hyrule get drained after the big bad guy was beaten in wind waker coz it was flooded due to link not returning so the gods flooded it or something along those lines. but that happened after ooc or majoras mask didnt it?

8. WiiD0mination

WiiD0mination WiiChat Member

haha i honestly forgot the ending of wind waker...

9. 3mpathy

3mpathy WiiChat Member

no, hyrule gets flooded completely...

10. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

ok so everyone agree with the order of arcadiums post?

11. haXXo

haXXo WiiChat Member

yeah good order . but man . thats gona be a long marathon .. i just beat the nes zelda in 6 days .. n OC is a another long story . as well as allll the others . but more power to ya man .. zelda is life .

12. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

lol yea off school for about 2 months :p

13. lemontea

lemontea WiiChat Member

The Nintendo DS and Wii make Sony look stupid. Zelda 64 was the best game ever made. You just cant beat Zelda.

14. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

IMHO the new next gen consoles although an upgrade in various things are in many ways a copy of its ealier counter part (PS2-PS3, Xbox 360-xbox) however the wii is just awesome it has taken a small thing like the controller and run wild which is really the breakthrough that places PS3's and Xbox 360's in their place
    although a major fan of halo and will eventually get the 360 i think that the nintendo wii is by far the best console ever made (with the 64 close behind :p)

anyone else agree?

15. haXXo

haXXo WiiChat Member

i highly agree . other systems may have graphics and ps3 has a 6axis controller . but to control the game virtually .. thats just something i never thought would be in my time . the wii is an amazing system . . definatly its own style . go nintendo

16. M!!

M!! WiiChat Member

loooool my cousin hates the things and is a crazed ps3 fan hes going round the bend trying to convince me against em lol its gonna be funny come monday when i get the wii im putting 20 dollars down that he will be coming over to try it and then ill turn another over to our cause lol
    i mean seriously who could resist especially with zelda?

17. 3mpathy

3mpathy WiiChat Member

6 days!!!!, where u playing it for 10 minutes a day? 6 hours should be more than you need :p

18. haXXo

haXXo WiiChat Member

lol man im 20 years old with a full time job n i dj at nite ., i wish i had more time to play it .. ive had my wii for a week now and only like 2 hours or play time . . you are all lucky people with time . im not lol but i got money :D

19. beneeboi

beneeboi ...

ive been playin OOT recently and have really got into this game, back when i played n64 i had OOT but i was too young to really understand it or enjoy it. but now im abit older i can understand this game and i find it really enjoyable and is one of the best games i have ever played. i got it free with windwaker on the GC but i never played it when i first purchased WW 2 years ago because i thought i wouldnt like it coz i never used to. so now i decided to have a try of it... now im hooked! ive been playing quite alot for the past few days and i dont even think im halfway through the game yet...

Knowing zelda games, they take a long time to finish could be days, weeks or in some cases months! so i suggest you play twilight princess first. finish that, then worry about all the othergames. none of them are really connected in anyway, u wont be missing out on any parts of the story. each zelda game is a new story, zelda games dont have to be played in any order at all!

[haxxo]If u have had only 2 hours of play time on wii what r u doin on the forums... play ur godamn wii!!! lol

20. Willie Q.

Willie Q. "Metal Gear?!"

Wii Friend Code: 6786-1824-5833-4791
    6786-1824-5833-4791