Four Zelda games in 48 hours

D1nner said:
^Not too sure.

Theyre still not finished Majoras Mask -_-. TP is gonna take atleast 15 hours so I doubt theyll make it.

I think theyre doing this for charity or something for those wondering why they started this. Theyve raised 700 dollars so far.

Yeah, they're not going to make it. They even gave up on Majora.

They're not even going to finish what people are donating money for. I'd be pissed. It's like donating money for some charity marathon, and the runner not finishing the race.

AceAlabama said:
I can't see the live feed. :(
I can, and I see some emo kid flipping their hair.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yeah they gave up on Majora. what n00bs! lol. but theres no way they're gonna make it. TP takes to much time. and its funny how their "lead gamer" passed out. loll. n00b. if i was trying this. i probably would have stopped awhile ago due to staring at a TV for so long.

Just saw them get master sword in wind waker, what luck.

They did not "give up" on Majora's Mask. They just put it aside 'till the end, because it froze on them four times!

@Atomheart: It was never originally a charity, it was there pizza fund. And they decided to give the rest to charity. Also, they are playing each zelda on one console, in order.

@Everyone who says it's lame if they don't finish: You go attempt it. You probably couldn't even beat the first game without falling asleep!

Sorry for DP, but they are playing Twilight Princess tonight,

And they are planning to have a game or marathon every weekend!

Back