long zelda games

why WOULDN'T you want a long-lasting zelda game? as the old hyrulian proverb goes: "size matters."

MVGeneral said:
Zelda games are long because they have no multiplayer option at all not even2 players. You wouldnt be getting your moneys worth if it was short. COD4 is roughly about 8 hours of gameplay, but the online is endless. If there wasn't any online for COD4 or Halo or any of the new games for Ps3 and Xbox, Then critics wud rape them in the reviews.

Bioshock has no multiplayer, but it was still given good reviews, it was also reasonably short.

The length of the game is one thing I love about Zelda. They're able keep a consistant story for so long. It makes the game worth its price.

The entire Zelda series is my personal favorite, their's not one of them that I dont like. Twilight Princess was a descent length, but I still didn't want it to end.

Wulf said:
And i'm tired of idiots complaining about how long Zelda is and won't even do it in the right section!

So, Oh Ancient WiiChat Member, which section would you have preferred the post to be in? Hmm?

PatsBard said:
So, Oh Ancient WiiChat Member, which section would you have preferred the post to be in? Hmm?

The Twilight Princess section? Would have been more appropriate...not that I care very much though.

Forget the section I want to know why the hell someone wants to complain about Zelda being a long game. You mean to tell me you prefer a game which you waste your cash on for a 1day beating? Seriously just STFU about a great title like ZELDA.
If you want short crap games go buy Wario Ware and keep your thoughts to yourself for once.

Twilight Princess is the second-best on my list... to Ocarina of Time. OoT was longer. Because of all the temples and such...

Back