Which Zelda game was the best?

I really want to try Majoras Mask but I havent gotten around to buying more Wii points yet =p

For some strange reason I loved TP but OoT just can't seem to hold my attention. I always switch to Paper Mario half way playing OoT lol

Subarnu said:
I really want to try Majoras Mask but I havent gotten around to buying more Wii points yet =p

For some strange reason I loved TP but OoT just can't seem to hold my attention. I always switch to Paper Mario half way playing OoT lol

I didn't know majoras mask was on the virtual console yet?

It might not, I didnt check very well. Was more interested in getting OoT and Paper Mario

I am supprised by the love Majoras mask is getting, but i am glad it is. I remember getting that game for christmas the year it came out being so excited to play it and then in my opinion which does not mean much i was very let down and sad.

This also in a very less way happened with TP. I loved the game and all but it was just too easy and thats really my only complaint with it. The bosses only took 3 hits and the puzzles while fun were too easy. But still a fun game and a long one taking me 70 hours plus to complete and get everything so i enjoyed it.

Windwaker though was amazing puzzles were hard and bosses were harder. Sure it took a different approach to the design but i thought it was very well done. The only complaint i had with the game was travaling the seas but then again thats part of it and i had some enjoyable moments on the seas.

I think one though that is very under rated was Zelda 2 The Adventures of Link. Sure it took the zelda world into the form of a side scroller for all the action but it was fun and challenging. But, i can see where it would be a let down after the original kinda like majoras mask was a let down too me after OoT.

Back