zelda help

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
hello alllll...
i have already played ocarina of time but i have nearly completely forgotten the story line..
do you reckon it will be worth it for me 2f inish wind waker and majoras mask and ooc again or do you think i will get the story line anyway???

thanks for help

well if you've played them and you least know who the some of the charactars are (Gannon/Gannondorf, Link, Zelda) then you shoul be good cause they games shouldn't be connected, there all different "reincarnations" of those charactars so there is no connection between the games except for i think OoT and MM had some connections?

so all in all
you should get the story line because its a completly new plot
so yeah my rant is done now

basically oot and ww are about the tri force the happening of gannondorfs power and revenge mm is a story about getting rid of a evil mask that is causing havoc amonst the land there short and simple

I think it will be worth it for you to play wind waker because it's a great game. You may be able to pick it up very cheaply once the wii is out. There is no need to play it to understand the story though.

ok Thanks guys..
i think i will just get wind waker and ooc with wii points on te internet..
anyway thanks for the help.

If it's of any use, wind waker is currently on www.play.com for £18, though it's 'sold out'. i don't know if them will have any more coming in soon, or if thats their lot... You should be able to find a second hand version for less that that though.

Back