Zelda Pre-Ordered still have to get there early?!?!

Zilly-D

Wiitard
Nov 13, 2006
:mad2: I preorderd Zelda Tp a long time ago at Gamecrazy, I put five bucks down like they said, and then I went to it a little bit ago and they said that I still should get there early. I thought preordering it saved you from having to do that. I'll still get there early because I wiilly want the game, but I just that was lame

I imagine they said that because even though they took pre-orders, they probably don't have any more idea how many they're getting than you do. Pre-ordering doesn't mean you're guaranteed one on launch day, just that you'll get one as soon as they have one for you. All that being said, I'd be pissed if I reserved a copy of a game and wasn't able to get it because I slept a few extra hours that morning.

youd think gamestop and eb wouldnt over pre-order games if they wouldnt for the system, also, they wouldnt hold onto peoples money for so long then give it back to those who didnt get a copy, especially if they put complete price down worth.

I agree completely. If I don't get my Wii on launch day, heads are going to roll. I'll probably jump the counter and snap a couple of necks. But, maybe they're just covering their bases. My Wii pre-order receipt came with a little card that pretty much said that as long as everything they were expecting to get showed up, then I'd get my Wii. It also said that Gamestop can't control shipping and other outside factors, so I wasn't necessarily guaranteed a system on launch day. But like I said above, I'll probably get a little violent if I get denied.....especially since I was #1 on their pre-order list. In my world, that means something.

white89gt said:
I agree completely. If I don't get my Wii on launch day, heads are going to roll. I'll probably jump the counter and snap a couple of necks. But, maybe they're just covering their bases. My Wii pre-order receipt came with a little card that pretty much said that as long as everything they were expecting to get showed up, then I'd get my Wii. It also said that Gamestop can't control shipping and other outside factors, so I wasn't necessarily guaranteed a system on launch day. But like I said above, I'll probably get a little violent if I get denied.....especially since I was #1 on their pre-order list. In my world, that means something.
control shipping and other outside factors basically means bad weather/truck guy gets shot/whatever

Back