I have zelda tp on camecube should i get it on the wii

ajay12345

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
i wanna know that because my bro bought it on gc before i got the wii and i think that zelda tp is 1 of the best games ever:smilewinkgrin:

Although both versions are exactly the same in terms of the story, the Wii version is slightly better in my opinion because of the enhanced gameplay, as a result of the added Wii controls.

I woudnt get it twice just for the wiimote gameplay , I actually miss traditional controls sometimes

nahhh i dont think its worth buying the game twice. its the exact same thing with different controls. not to mention the lack of replay value. idk. IMO its not worth the money and really isnt that great.

if your that interested in it trade in towards it... Or find someone willing to buy it for $40 or so and just shell out $10

Don't buy it, all you're getting in the Wii version is the new controlling style. Besides that, the GC version is not much different. Save your money and buy a different game that you are interested in.

Last edited:
I'd get it, but thats just me
I'd sell the GC one first though
the big difference for me is that everything is flopped, or backwards
it's really weird if you play them both

the wii is better because its more interactive and you control most of movements a lot better then pushing a button

i have got the GC version i still think it's great and ive beat that game so im not getting the wii copy and neither should you

Back