How Long Did TP last you?

ResEvil4

Money Maker
Jul 8, 2007
Hell
To me this game was awesome the gameplay was great but once you beat it theres basically no point in playing anymore. this game has the greastest gameplay life on thie wii so far in my opinion. It tooke me like 30 hours to complete the whole game. How long did it take you?:ciappa:

im on the last boss battle, if u guys want a kool cheat for it, look at the thread i posted called, Legend of zelda cheat:A MUST SEE!!! and that will help u on ganon boss battle, it has to do with ur fishing pole, try it out!!! :).

If I helped out in any way, or if u think im cool:cool: , the click on the little greenmushroom
!!!

i think 32 hours because i got all but 1 heart
great game

Haha, you guys probably didn't waste as much time as I have, I'm still not done with it and I am at 35 hours. I'm pretty sure that I have at least another 10-15 hours left to get everything.

I think I spent between 35 and 40 hours on it and I'll probably end up playing it again.

Around 60 hours, fantastic game! This is an always keeper for me too. Definitely plan on going through it again and exploring everything possible before too long. To me, this is one of those games always worth going back to rather it be tommorrow or next year, just like all the others from the series.

i heard about that fishing pole thing in nintendo power, but anyways i got to the twiglight tower dungeon, and i havent played much since for some reason.

Question: How on earth did some of you beat it in 20-30 hours?!?!

I'm at like 30 I think and at the snowpeak ruins. There are what? 3 major locations after that? But I need to find some heart pieces and poe souls. I cant beat the game w/o the biggest wallet.

Around 40 hours. I took my time, but I still replay it now and then.

Back