How Long Did TP last you?

hectoroni said:
i still cant pas it i just cant get it the part were u have to get waterbombs and blow up soe sort of rock i cant pass tat
DUDE!! Read your letters, At that town (Forget what it's called) By Goron mountain, Where there's the bomb shop, he sells WATERBOMBS! Get Water bombs, blow up rock.. SIMPLE!

KungFu, you made a big mistake. The first part of the game, even halfway through the Forest Temple is incredibly boring but when you get to the end of the Temple and you start getting into the real part of the game it's just like "woah, this friggin rocks!".

I played up until about the forest temple and didn't play it for a month because it was stupid. I started playing again and it got awesome fast.

the first 2 days i had it i was in love with it couldnt be better played almost the whole 2 days non stop i got past the water temple but after that i just lost interest and stopped playing it

53 hours for me, but I don't have nearly everyone thing I should.
Need to collect more.

took me like 58 hours for 100% completion - all bugs,poes,heart pieces,minigames complete,all fish caught,rollball done.

Was the first game I got for X-mas with the wii system.
Started playing it then and then i got busy with basketball and stuff and haven't played it since. Yeah I know crazy.Maybe when I have a really slow afternoon I can put some hours into it.

I don't even remember where i stoped :scared:

Dude. Kinda the same deal with me. I got my system at release and the next day I went to pikc up a game and they were all out of TP.

I waited SO LONG to get my brothers copy once he beat it, and then I just got busy with school and Drumline stuff. Right now I'm up in the mountains, I just did that snowboard thing down the hill. Then I got SSX and Strikers, soit's been too long since I played it

Back