Beat the Game!

Chase&Fred

Parrot Lover
Jul 30, 2007
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wii Online Code
8655-2652-5242-9777
I finally beat this game! <.<
I was stuck on Bleck's Castle on the part with all of the halls and doors for about a month. I decided to use a guide on that part and then I beat Bleck and Mr. L on the first try! :)
Now I just have to work on the Pit of 100 Trials. >.<

good work

i never beat any of my games

i find that i buy a new one before i could beat any other games

i think i'm pretty close to beating super paper mario, i got the star that was a stone cause the end of the world happened to a certain plane tor something

i forget it's been a long time since i played

congrats dude!!! i finished it in like two days or one and a half.

i always finish any other game that i get before buying a new one. since i beat them easily and quickly i buy more and more. thats why i have a lot of games. i have like 12 or 13. (too lazy to check)

ha, i dont bother trying the 100 thingy. (AGAIN.........too lazy) :lol: :)

the closest ive gotten to 100 was like.........40 something. i gave up later on..................(it got boring and i was lazy.............AGAIN):lol:

the pits arent that hard really, just need enough hp.

and the sammer guy tournament is the same redundant bs as well.

i beat pit of 100 trials it was easy and its worth it because u get dashel the new pixle makes u run mad fast and i beat the ga,e too and i find the bosses r wayy to easy

Way to go! :)

I was stuck on bleck's castle for a little while too, I think it was the part where you have to flip and there's dozens of hallways side by side. I eventually got through it and beat the game. Never bothered with the pit of trials though, since I don't really care about 100% completion-- plus I got Tony Hawk the same day I finished paper mario.

I beat Flipside's Pit of 100 today. Took me about an hour. All I got was this stupid Pixl who makes you run fast. His name's Dashell. I forgot that Flopside's Pit is the one that has the Mario card, so I try to beat that one tomorrow. +_+

you need to beat it twice dont forget. the pits arent hard really just need Crudge,barry,piccclo,bowser,shroom shakes, i found the flopside one is a lot easier.

Congrats! :)

It didn't take me thaat long to beat it, but I had a guide.

Remember you have to complete Flopside's pit 2 times before facing the boss(es). ;)

I found the bosses too easy to beat also. Most of you say you beat the game? Saving the world from getting destroyed is not finishing the game. Did you find all the treasure, get the mechanical Tippy, play the games in the arcade, cook everything you can cook and find all the little extra secrets.

I also believe SPM is the best game I've played on the Wii so far.

It took me 19hours and 26mins to beat the game and get all the pixls.

i didnt do the treasure hunt and cook everything. I do plan on getting my money out of the game and doing the treasure hunt though.

I didnt have any problems in Count Blecks either.

I quit playing the game after i first fought Mr.L ,got kinda boring for me. Just got strikers that's why.

Back