Spore, Wii Edition.

Im actually looking at a gameplay trailer, this game looks sick. Its not like anything ive seen before. Thanks for the link I wanna see exactly what the point of the game is.

Well from what i gathered reading that Wiki page, its got many different types of gameplay ranging from being a single celled organsim into a creature that you design and evolving, breeding, creating a civilization and eventually controlling a whole planet, and going into space to colonize/control/investigate other planets (that consist of what other people from around te world have created) and apparantly its got half a million star systems, more places than you could visit in a lifetime. looks to be based around player customization of everything, looks to be an amazing game to me, and if the wii version is close to what the pc version will be, may well draw quite a bit of attention to the wii.

I actually dont really like sim games, because I dont like just building up stuff for just the hell of it. I hope, there is some kid of war system. That would god damn own. If you can build up your city and have war with some other colony and ****. Though since its not actually confirmed for Wii cant really start to get hopes up for this game, unless you have a PC to run the game.

This game looks pretty interesting.... But I'm waiting for Brawl and I think I can speak for most of the other Wii Chat users. :p

I've been waiting a very long time for this game. ETA 2009. When it finally launches this will make the Wii truly stand out from the rest.

T3kNi9e said:
I actually dont really like sim games, because I dont like just building up stuff for just the hell of it. I hope, there is some kid of war system. That would god damn own. If you can build up your city and have war with some other colony and ****. Though since its not actually confirmed for Wii cant really start to get hopes up for this game, unless you have a PC to run the game.
You can war other citys! You can even design your own tanks, planes, and ships!

This game is sick! I have been anticipating this when it was first anounced! Havent got the pc to handle this Im afraid so a Wii edition that has the same features would be awesome! Else Im going to buy a new pc :p

jimbo said:
does it support online play if not i just get for pc

I would assume, and for the pc its not directly online game (see the wiki link), it will upload different things that have been created by other players into your universe, but i dont think you're actually plaing online with other people, described as "Massively single-player metaverse" as Simultaneous multiplayer is not a feature of this game. so there is a good chance it will be the same type of thing in the wii version.

I've been waiting for the PC version of this game for almost 2 years now. I noticed it as a game for Wii, and I thought that will be sweet.

Hopefully it doesn't get delayed for another year.

And this game isn't "online" as you would expect. Since all of the buildings, creatures, plants, vehicles, etc. are player made, your game will download these designs into your game, this way you should never see the same city/creature/etc. twice.

Back