Spore, Wii Edition.

jimbo said:
ok ty.

will the graphics and details still be the same

Well since this game was being developed by will wright immediately after the Sims 2, it appears to be using a similar graphics engine. I doubt it will be that detailed anyways, mainly because if WW's idea behind "how" everything works, there is little CPU/GPU overhead available for cranking up graphics.

Well we shall see how Spore for the Wii turns out, Hopefully it will have a robust online multiplayer (Like the PC,XBOX360,and PS3 versions have been promised), because if not, then I easily see myself skipping this title.

wow. i cant wait till this game comes out. ive had a friend that just keeps bragin about how hes going to get this when it comes out. and how sweet it it. never saw any thing like this game. its just amazing. i cant wait. please come out for the wii!! i dont want to buy a whole new computer

Dzapper said:
Well we shall see how Spore for the Wii turns out, Hopefully it will have a robust online multiplayer (Like the PC,XBOX360,and PS3 versions have been promised), because if not, then I easily see myself skipping this title.

I don't know how robust of a multiplayer you are expecting? There isn't any real multiplayer available for this game (PC, 360 or PS3 versions). Basically your game will download user designed objects off of a server while your playing, sounds like something Nintendo would be all about(anonymous online).

Back