Sports GAMES NEEDDEDD !!!

there releasing a tennis game called Tennis Masters looks awesome..

showtime championship boxing, talks about fight night 3 as well

This Wiik said:
How about a baseball game? We saw the potential for greatness from Wii Sports.

The bigs is a baseball game

Last edited:
Even as simplified as Wii Sports is, it set the bar pretty high for any other sports games.

I think Madden and Tiger Woods are both solid games. It will be interesting to see a basketball game. Ive heard THE Bigs is a solid game by IGN. They said there are some flaws but its great for a 1st time release. We have to wait some. After they get the controls down for the wii, games will get better.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
The NHL is going down the drain. Unless you are from Canada nobody cares. It's kind of sad but the NHL really messed up the last few years.

There's still a market for it, it's on the PC, XBox 360, PS2 and PS3. What the %^%^ are you talking about???

No need to hate... :wtf:

Last edited:
wiiwantcricket.com A cricket game would be if done properly the greatest game ever released on the wii. Also a rugby game would be great but i would want a cricket game first and the above website is rasing awareness in aus and some companies are taking notice. yay !!!

Super swing golf? Isn't that out soon? I really want to get it and i think it's going to be great fun, it hasn't got too bad reviews either.

Back