Spyro's letter to Nintendo about Goldeneye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksons06033

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
I just finished looking through the thread Spyro made with his letter to Nintendo requesting 007, and was about to comment on the fact that everyone shouldn't jump down his throat for simply wanting feedback on a letter. Except much to my surprise the thread was instantly closed, the last post being:

"why are all of you harping for 007 for 64?

ive seen so many threads asking "omgz do youz knowz whenz the new 007 game comez outTtt?!?!" and i get incredibly pissed because youre like the 234873924 person to join the site just to ask that.......obviously nintendo is planning on having the wii for a long time. youd think that with updates once a week with 3 games at a time, that EVENTUALLY theyll get that game up and running?

trust me theres plenty of games im waiting for to come out on VC if i dont want to do them on emulators. but ya know what i do? i sit and i wait because im not nintendo."

Written by Jill. The sad fact is that this really leads me to the only logical conclusion, that she closed down a thread, simply because she didn't like it. Spyro did nothing wrong, it was a legitimate topic, but she was sick of hearing about it. I guess when you're in charge you have the power to do that, but shouldn't you remove some of your own personal emotions and bias, and make a decision that isn't based on whether you personally like or dislike a thread? And also if it was closed for a reason I am missing, I am curious to hear it, and will recant my complaint.

Here is a post to the original Thread http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-virtual-console/34543-i-just-sent-email-nintendo.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent a letter to Nintendo too actually, went like this.

Hey Nintendo, I like to moan about everything. Moan moan moan.

Love Jay x

Thanks jackson, I was wondering why it was closed myself.

If the people who posted on that thread would have actually read the letter they would see that I wasn't saying "ZOMG PUT GOLDENEYE ON VC!". It was a suggestion letter on how I think that a LAN feature should be added to it, making it playable up to 16 players on a network. I also clearly said "if/when it is released" before making said suggestion. To give you exact words, "I realize there are a lot of rights and red tape to get through..."

No problem Spyro.

And to Jay61: I'm not defending the letter, as much as I'm defending the fact that he did nothing wrong. It was a legitimate thread, it did not break any rules. According to the guidelines set up by wiichat, the thread was alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I aint having a go don't worry, I actually wanted to post it there, but it got locked :p

Twas closed because where getin one of these "wheres goldeneye" threads a week

Darkprinny said:
Twas closed because where getin one of these "wheres goldeneye" threads a week
No, I'm afraid it wasn't.

I don't like how the_loose_cannon functions on these forums. Regardless of threads like those.

Well as shes the only mod that seems to so sod all, I don't think its right of you all to complain.

Jay61 said:
Well as shes the only mod that seems to so sod all, I don't think its right of you all to complain.

I wasn't talking about her moderator choices. I was talking about her aura of false superiority that she insists she must bring wherever she goes.

Given that forum policy is to avoid multiple threads about the same topic, and we've already had over 800 quadrillion threads about Goldeneye, she had every right to close it.

Anyway
One little email to nintendo
I think it got sent to trash bin folder without it beeing opend

dont question my authority behind my back and dont make a post about it either. you have a problem you PM me. if you wish to ignore it and out me, ill be just as pissed if not more than i would be reading this

i wasnt MAD at spyro for the thread????? where the hell does that come from by what i wrote? basically im sick of the threads that go on here asking us when 007 is comming on the VC. if you....SEARCH youll see what im talking about.

it was NOTHING to do with hating or being mad or showing "false authority" on a thread or person

i locked it because of all the threads that go on about 007 :rolleyes:

and now im gunna LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back