SSBB: Competitive Brawl Battles ;)

Moved to the Wii Friend Codes forum.

... If my Wii was working, you could bet your ass I'd take ya up on that offer. ;_; Damn you old and decrepit Wii of mine!

... If my Wii was working, you could bet your ass I'd take ya up on that offer. ;_; Damn you old and decrepit Wii of mine!
Have you thought of hitting it with your ban hammer....
It might knock some sense in it.

Oh and add me
You can probably find me on weekends
Nice to see someone else from California

Last edited:
Have you thought of hitting it with your ban hammer....It might knock some sense in it.Oh and add meYou can probably find me on weekendsNice to see someone else from California
Awesome u hav no idea how long ive been waiting to play ppl. I used to just play offline with ppl. But nobody has the love for ssbb around here. :'(

whats your bfc?

Last edited:
Have you thought of hitting it with your ban hammer....
It might knock some sense in it.

Considering how old it is, it might just explode instead. :lol:

I used to just play offline with ppl. But nobody has the love for ssbb around here. :'(

I had to deal with the same for the past two years. =/ Everyone either got sick of Brawl, or got sick of me handing their asses to 'em (they weren't competitive gamers like I was). For that reason, it's a damn shame Brawl's wi-fi didn't end up better...

Everyone either got sick of Brawl, or got sick of me handing their asses to 'em (they weren't competitive gamers like I was). For that reason, it's a damn shame Brawl's wi-fi didn't end up better...
Im 1 of those "not competitive" type, but ya, thats y ima get the newer system

Mod edit: No double posting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me I have the love

my code is in the spoiler in my sig below

awesome, hopefully my internet isnt too laggy.
so far i can play mario kart from what i tested.

Considering how old it is, it might just explode instead. :lol:

I had to deal with the same for the past two years. =/ Everyone either got sick of Brawl, or got sick of me handing their asses to 'em (they weren't competitive gamers like I was). For that reason, it's a damn shame Brawl's wi-fi didn't end up better...

i totally agree, most of my friends are like F*** brawl its all about melee, yea melee was good an all but its not the same as brawl. ppl just didnt want to get used to something new i guess. only get to play with my cousin who loves brawl as much as me.
*sigh*

balanced brawl is pretty good though. love my new luigi
//_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back