SSBB: Daily Update - This world...

Definitely one of the more unusual updates. That last character looks like someone you could win (in terms of his size), it just asks the question, "Who the hell is that guy?" Anyone have a clue?

OMG K look at the cloud picture
theres bowser, theres ridly, theres ganon in the cloudss, theres a thread on that pic
check it out
OMG SCARY
GOOD VS EVIL :S

As long as the boss isn't near impossible to defeat because Nintendo gives you two Master Hands and a time limit. For anyone who aced out SSBM. The key was Gannon's power kick. For the 3v1 event stage use Jigglypuff's super knock out attack on Giga Bowser, Mewto, Gannon.

Diddy KOng racing for the wii ...................maybe.............What you think:smilewinkgrin:

I GOT IT haha, the last 'evil' guy in the pic is a bounty hunter of the bad guys and now because kirby and mario broke the rules HES GONNA KILL EM.....intresting

I betcha the update on Monday will be like:
Or something else we already know.

My god the Wii owns... said:
I betcha the update on Monday will be like:
Or something else we already know.
lol that would suck.but i just was playing my kirby game Kirby squeak squad and they have the dark smoke.....it looks so identical.....and you know what it does.....it it....makes people evil.im scared!

Acdude6 said:
lol that would suck.but i just was playing my kirby game Kirby squeak squad and they have the dark smoke.....it looks so identical.....and you know what it does.....it it....makes people evil.
If that's really what it does, that could very well be a possibility.

well i havn't played the kirby games but the figure reminds me of the realy retarded guy with a hat in mario party 8 who i was realy wishing bowser would just kill

alek317 said:
well i havn't played the kirby games but the figure reminds me of the realy retarded guy with a hat in mario party 8 who i was realy wishing bowser would just kill

Do you mean Mc. Ballyhoo and Big Hat. That's my favorite mario party host because he's so retarded that it's funny.

I think that new guy is either a puppet or a robot, since he has the string/or antennae on his head, he could be master hands puppet... (Don't know if anyone else posted this..)

Back