SSBB Release Date Thread

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Hey, since Maniac's thread about the internet channel was going so good, thought I'd make this one. Post any date from today to the end of the world. ill edit this to post everyone's predictions. Winner will receive 5 + rep points from me, a little prize if you will. Therefore, I can't guess so I won't say Black Friday November 23rd.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ - September 21st
Cadet - September 22nd
Squall7 - September 23rd
Sarai_132 - October 15th
J-Tizzle - November 18th
ssbb_lover - November 19th
wiiboy 27 - November 21st
WiiSmurf - November 23rd
ilikecookies - December 3rd
Brady - December 4th
Rival Destiny - December 7th
nic17- 2008

Last edited:
By winner, do you mean the person closest, or the person who gets the date spot on?

Also, is it specifically for US or UK release?

I'll predict, September 24th for US release and December 15th for UK (of this year). (I know, I'm an optimist)...

Last edited:
A: whoever gets closest (if there is a tie, rep will be shared)
B: i was under the impression they would come out at the same time, but i guess its specifically for the US.

What Day do games usually come out on in America? Because it's a Friday in UK if they come out on a monday then my Prediction needs to be changed

Wii_Smurf said:
What Day do games usually come out on in America? Because it's a Friday in UK if they come out on a monday then my Prediction needs to be changed
I thought it was a sunday (I heard the N64 and Gamecube came out on a sunday there), but looking at released titles, it's usually a monday, so I'll change my prediction (if that's okay).

not sure really, but both SPM and Medal of Honor Vanguard have been released on Mondays, so maybe. my original thought would be the day after thanksgiving (Friday), but if you want to change it, tell me spec. what day, cause you could mean the monday before or the monday after.

Maybe You Should Put The System Like I Did On Mine... Date After Date, Etc.

Makes It More Efficient. :wink:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Maybe You Should Put The System Like I Did On Mine... Date After Date, Etc.

Makes It More Efficient. :wink:

only problem is that it could be from tomorrow to the end of the century, so i can't post that many dates.

I'd say November/December. Sorry I can't give an exact date...I'm indecisive when it comes to things like that. However I do expect Nintendo to keep building a lot of anticipation for this game.

Back