SSBB Wi-Fi

Criminal De Hoi

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2007
FL
Im super excited for this game, im even more excited cause of the online features is goin to have. I hope to GOD! that the online doesnt let me down. Pleases no friend codes!! I hope the online would turn out like the star fox command game, it looks for 3 random players to play against. Without you needing their friend codes. I know nintendo targets a younger audience, so that would be the purpose of the FC thing,. But SSBB is targeted for a older audience due to the pwnage in that game. So pleases Nintendo no friend codes =( Anybody out there with a different out look on things?

Criminal De Hoi said:
Im super excited for this game, im even more excited cause of the online features is goin to have. I hope to GOD! that the online doesnt let me down. Pleases no friend codes!! I hope the online would turn out like the star fox command game, it looks for 3 random players to play against. Without you needing their friend codes. I know nintendo targets a younger audience, so that would be the purpose of the FC thing,. But SSBB is targeted for a older audience due to the pwnage in that game. So pleases Nintendo no friend codes =( Anybody out there with a different out look on things?

No nintendo dose not go for little kids, just because it dose care for younger gamers dose not mean it targets them. Nintendo can make their own games so Mario, Kirby, Fox, are MADE for the younger people.

edit: Have you just... not seen Red steel? metroid? games dont have to have blood and goar to be fun, unless your one of my 12-14 year old examples.

-BTW it can't lag. This isnt world of warcraft or runscape or wutever.

Wiitendo said:

Are you serious? Anything connected through a network has the potential of lag, much less a wireless one.

Anything can lagg really, even when u open too many programs on your pc you will usually find it "laggs" however the strength of your connection can determine whether lagg happens often but often not stop it, I think they know this is going to big and they are trying their best, lets just hope they don't let us down :)

lag is everything even on the same console. Start playing someone from a different state/province and your screwed. Picture halo sniping but 10 times more important

Wiitendo said:
No nintendo dose not go for little kids, just because it dose care for younger gamers dose not mean it targets them. Nintendo can make their own games so Mario, Kirby, Fox, are MADE for the younger people.

edit: Have you just... not seen Red steel? metroid? games dont have to have blood and goar to be fun, unless your one of my 12-14 year old examples.

Compared to sony and the microsoft systems they seem to be more matured based than alot of nintendo products. I personaly have no problem with it and i dont care for blood or gore. I cant site source but i remember reading something about friend codes and the reason they exist. Not sure if it was from a official source (probably not) or from browsing the forums.

I want a friends list, a lobby, and all of the bells and whistles for nintendo online. Everyone says that nintendo online will suck. Im annoyed of that and what Nintendo to be the best.

i think online will be good. nintendo knows this is a big thing for the wii and woulldnt want to mess it up and maybe thats y its taking a longer time.

cant say im totally excited about this game, because by looking at the couple videos they have released about this game. the characters that were in Melee (link, Mario, Kirby, and pikachu.) they've all had the exact same attacks (except for the fatal one hit kill thing. ex. Mario Fireball.) and if they dont change those moves, then its not worth getting the game for the whole 4 new characters with different moves. so idk im still undecided about this one.

Oh well, my 360'th post is gone. anyway, of course they wouldn't show off everything that is new. They mainly want to remind you of how fun melee was, not tell you every move in the game

You people are talking about it like it will suck don't you think they will have online perfectbefore they release Brawl come on it's the main feature of the Wii

brawl is gonna be a sweet game, but when you play it online i think its going to lose a lot of its personality. allow me to explain. when i play super smash bros melee with 3 of my friends, we all joke around and yell/curse/hit each other all the time, and we always have a great time playing. now online with brawl, youre going to lose that as you wont be able to see who your playing, or listen to, unless nintendo comes out with a headset. so youre going to lose the face with the character youre fighting against and i think thats part of what makes the multiplayer so much fun.

Back