ssbm events

I've finished them all, some of them you need alot of patience for, but finishing them all is the only way to unlock one of the levels.

I've finished them too. Took ages, but finished the last couple with Jigglypuff (ye, I know, but I mastered the art of his Down + B button).

Haven't bothered to collect all the trophies though...

demonflair said:
What's the highest level event???
Event 51. I think Event 50 is the one with Master hand and Crazy hand. Then Level 51 is Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Giga Bowser, each with 3 lives and you with 3 lives, on the ending stage.

I finished all the events, got all the characters and stages, got kickass home run stats, and of course deleted the file on accident.
Superb.
I don't find redoing the events fun. I don't remember if it was fun the first time.

...who hasnt completed all the events?

God Ive probably completed all the events 10 times each. Along with getting the highest possible score on home run and all the other 'mini-games'. And guess what...Brawl still want be out for six months or longer.

I cant take any more waiting. I think Im ganna kill myself.

^^^ if you kill yourself you'll be waiting a lotttttttttttttttttt longer to play though hahahah

Yeah, I also completed all the events. I think the final one was too easy. Those 3 weren't even level 9 and its not like Giga Bowser was hard to hit either heh.

Back