SSX Blur UK Release Friday!

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
So UK Release This Friday For UK SSX Blurrrrrr!!!!

Who's Excited !!!

Ok, I am gonna ask whos getting it.. ?

But Whos NOT Gonna get ? & If so why not.. Looks so much fun.. Im not a snowboard fan at all but hell this looks so Nice :yesnod:

Comments And Thoughs From Owners from US also welcome

Since it hasn't come out yet i suppose you havn't played it. The controls are super hard to learn and will take u about 2-3 weeks to get use to but once you do you will love it, this is of coarse the ubertricks. You will enjoy tilting the nunchuck to turn and flicking the wiimote for backflips and spins. Also throwing snowballs to knock down opponents in single or multiplayer mode gives it that mario kart feeling. Enjoy the game but dont get frusturated if its to hard at first.

Ronald said:
Since it hasn't come out yet i suppose you havn't played it. The controls are super hard to learn and will take u about 2-3 weeks to get use to but once you do you will love it, this is of coarse the ubertricks. You will enjoy tilting the nunchuck to turn and flicking the wiimote for backflips and spins. Also throwing snowballs to knock down opponents in single or multiplayer mode gives it that mario kart feeling. Enjoy the game but dont get frusturated if its to hard at first.

Yeah, all the controls are super easy, about 15 minutes to learn, except the Ubers. I've beat the game and landed about 5 Ubers. Haha...I don't even bother practicing them, they are too hard. Good game in comparison to the selection that is out right now, although this game could see huge improvements in the future.

2-3 weeks? that is absurd. uber tricks maybe hard to learn at first, but definately not 2 to 3 weeks. In five hours you should be having a great time.

Sorry, let me correct my self.. 2-3 weeks to master as in be able to do them when ever you please. My fault.

I'm still not sure whether to get SSX or Tigere Woods, both out tommorow. Think i Will go with SSX, I seem to remember SSX tricky taking a few hours to really master and it didn't bother me much cause it was such a good game once u had got the hang of it. Sounds like blur is similar in that respect.

I've had it on preorder from Play.com for about a week and half now, hopefully they'll ship out today so i'll get it for the weekend. No shipping confirmation as of yet though :(

I was a big fan of SSX Tricky - especially the multiplayer so im sure this'll be just as fun :D

That's not like play.com..I pre-ordered a dvd from there once (da vinci code i think) and I had it 2 days before it was officially released:D

Apparently this came out several days ago here in Australia. The Nintendo Australia email said the release date was today, so I went in there this morning, and they informed me that it was already out. Unfortunately, they were sold out, so I'll have to try somewhere else, or keep going back to EB every day.

Either way I suppose, since it's right beside my Uni. But I must have this game.

Ronald said:
Sorry, let me correct my self.. 2-3 weeks to master as in be able to do them when ever you please. My fault.

Yeah I'd agree I suppose. I think this is good though, if you could master everything the first day I think it'd get boring. I still have 4 ubers to unlock and one that I've unlocked but not really tried. Don't wanna go through it too fast and get bored with it. I tend to get bored with games quickly.

It's not that I don't like the game it's that I need to spend money for Mothers Day and bah, No money :(

dont think im gonna be getting this game :ee5k:

never really got into the ssx tricky game back in the day, dunno why, cant even remember much of it...

1080, love it, bring on the VC

Back