Ssx Blur- Wow *** Buy Buy Buy

kobeguy888

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
this game is most. def. a buy not a rent...i bought this last nite...played it for like 2 hours..and still did not have the controls or ubertricks down pack..the only uber trick i was able to pull off in training mode was the loop..did it at least 6-7 times...

today i started in career mode..wow..this game is soooo good and fun...got my wii about dec. 20 and only game i owned b4 then in zelda...finally waitied for something else good to come out..and im soo satisfied with this...looks like it can provide weeks and weeks of fun...

once u get used to the controls..the game just flows...unlocking characters, tournaments etc. is just so fun...i've never played any ssx blur games, nor any snowboarding game b4..but simply love this...

if anyone is looking for a great 1 player and multiplayer game..def. pick this up asap..and wat was even sweetwe was i went to 7 stores to find it..all sold out..finally got it in the 8th store..so it made it that much more sweet

my rating...since uber tricks are possible, but hard..which makes it fun..i would give it

8.5/10

im thinking of getting this, but
hows the multiplayer ?
2 players ? 4 players?
split 4 way screen or take turn ?
and whats the game mode?

It's 2 Players Splitscreen. 4 Players would ruin the Visual GFX :) and you can't see what your doing

It is 2 Player

Buying my SSX in 2 weeks when it hits England - Can't wait :)

This looks fun but I did not like SSX the original haven't played one since then I'll try it soon

bought it yesterday..took me 2 hours to master the basics. (carving, tricks, etc). But this game was amazing....endless fun. Probably the only downside is that the multiplayer is a little weak and there is no online. But overall this game is a must get (Btw 8.4 for this game (IGN) is way to low).

IGN is dumb when it comes to reviewing games...It deserves a 9.4 in my opinioin. And yeah I heard its an awesome game but I'm afraid to get it since I know I'll get frustrated easily. Its not for "newbies" to SSX so I'm not going to get it on impulse. I'l prob rent it and then make a decision.

^^
yes, you will get frustrated at first, even if you played the previous SSX's. Because once you get the game, carving will be hard. You're gonna hit a lot of stuff around you. But somehow the control scheme will click in your mind and you will start loving it. But i agree go rent it first, play it for about 5 or so hours or until you get the handle of the controls.

Wii_Smurf said:
It's 2 Players Splitscreen. 4 Players would ruin the Visual GFX :) and you can't see what your doing

It is 2 Player

Buying my SSX in 2 weeks when it hits England - Can't wait :)

Actually, it's 4 player (back of the box says so). I have only played 2 play split screen, which is fun (esp. side by side with a widescreen TV). I dunno how 4 player works, but I'm guessing things would get a little small.

^^^
i guess it uses one wii mote for slalom, half pipe, etc. (4 player)

You can do 4 player! There is a mode called the Hot Seat where you each take turns on one full screen! For instance, if me and 3 of my friends were playing, I would go first on a full screen, finish my run, then the next person would go (with a full screen). It's multiplayer just one at a time.

Back