Start a WMFL?!

Will we be playing 5 minute quarters? What level will we play on? We need to think about stuff like that. And communication is something we have to work on b/c EA messenger is only good when your online. We probably need a shout box type deal, or if most ppl are on this forum, and they probably are, we could PM. IDK Im just blabbing lol.

jared19 said:
Will we be playing 5 minute quarters? What level will we play on? We need to think about stuff like that. And communication is something we have to work on b/c EA messenger is only good when your online. We probably need a shout box type deal, or if most ppl are on this forum, and they probably are, we could PM. IDK Im just blabbing lol.

Yea i think 5 min quarters are fair. I think we should play on all pro.

And didnt road runner say sumtin about a website his brother is making?

Yes. His brother is making a website for standings etc... Will wichat be effecient for good communication?

I don't think we can, I would love to though.

(to Jared) The website is probably going to be done by next Wednesday(August 1st) And we are going to have surveys on it for like how long the quarters are and what difficulty. Also if anyone has other suggestions for survey questions than post them and we will put them on the website.

Edit- Oh yeah I forgot, My brother is working on a way of good communication in the website. It'll be like a mini forum type thing.

I also sent a PM to a moderator to get a sticky.

It would be cool if they just made a sub-forum for Madden(like the one for Super Mario Strikers). I might suggest it on the site feedback thread.

Last edited:
you don't think we can keep track of the stats? i don't think it would b too hard to do. Just after the games 1 of the 2 people would have to send some1 the stats, the way i see if just like yards and tds mainly for ur main position players.. qbs, rbs, wrs, and tes. If nobody else could, I could probably keep track of it all and post it whereever.

I wouldn't mind if you kept track, that would be awesome. there are two problems though.

1. People might lie about their stats in order to look better

2. It would be time consuming to send you the stats, and super time consuming for you to add them all up.

If we did do it though I would say only calculate Passing yards/tds, Rushing yards/TDs, and Receiving yards/tds

I have someone for the LIONs Name is - JoHn The married zombi Dad! I have him on myspace. I will get him to join here and I will add him to myspace.

Back